𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐯. ᴛᴀʟᴋs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴀɴᴇ

꧁🄿5|🄲 64꧂❨

꧁🄿5|🄲 64꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐞❩

REBEKAH WAS LYING ON THE BED WHEN SHE HEARD A KNOCK SOUND FROM THE DOOR

REBEKAH WAS LYING ON THE BED WHEN SHE HEARD A KNOCK SOUND FROM THE DOOR. Alec had directed her to his room in the castle and she instantly fell in love with the place. Book shelves lined the walls and there was a desk in the far corner full of parchment papers and pens with ink bottles placed everywhere. The bed was large with a canopy overhead and the window looked out onto the mountainside. It was truly a sight to see.

But back to the knock at the door. Slowly Rebekah rose from the bed and made her way to the door. She knew it wasn’t Alec because he was with Demetri and Felix, catching up with their old guard buddies and any of her family members would have merely walked in. So with a cautious stance, she opened the door and was shocked to see Jane standing there looking almost shy or nervous.

The blonde quickly put on a mask of indifference, but Rebekah could still see the fear in her eyes. But it wasn’t fear of Rebekah, no it was something else and the young Cullen vampire had a feeling she was about to find out what. 

“Jane.” She greeted with a smile and stood off to the side. “Please come in, this is a pleasant surprise.” Her tone was light and welcoming and the blonde seemed to relax just a smidge.

“Rebekah.” The red-eyed vampire nodded as she walked further into the room. “I see you have made yourself  at home.” She commented, seeing the books Rebekah had been reading scattered on the bed. 

“It’s a beautiful room, but I doubt you are here to make small talk.” Rebekah wouldn’t beat around the bush, not with Jane who wasn’t one for conversation.

“You’re right.” Jane sighed and made her way to where the books were lined on the walls, taking a seat on one of the plush chairs. “I have come to apologize for my behavior towards you and my brother.”

“Apologize?” Rebekah raised a brow and Jane nodded while biting her lip. 

“My behavior towards you both was…poor.” She stared. “I would say it was from the fact of who your coven is, but I learned it was deeper than that.” Then Jane grew silent, her mouth pursing and eyes shifting to the floor.