Drink Me Up

Juliette finishes pushing the leather couch across the room, and brushes the loose hair off of her shining forehead.
She puts her hands on her hips and surveys the room.
"I think it's good." She says, breathing heavily.
I look at her, pushing my sleeves up my forearms.
"Well don't look so judgemental that I'm out of breath, I carried this couch up the stairs with you! Not everyone's all toned and muscular like you, Aaron." Juliette exclaims, exasperated.
"I'll get us some water, love." I say, rolling my eyes and walking into the other room. I pour two glasses of fresh, clear ice-water from the pitcher in the fridge.
I hand her a glass, and take a sip of my own, watching as she gulps down half of her own water.
I plop onto the couch and rest my arm across the back.
"We just did all this work, so why don't we rest on our new piece of furniture for a while?" I offer, gesturing to the spot next to me.
The old couch in my office was looking worn down, and I'm sure that Juliette and my... extracurricular activites... performed upon the couch didn't help much with keeping it in shape. So, we decided it was time to get a new one.
Juliette insisted in helping rid me of the old one, as it took two to carry it down the stairs; the elevator wouldn't fit the couch. We carried the new one, that Delalieu so kindly acquired for us, up the stairs to my office.
And that puts us where we are now, with Juliette gulping down a glass of water while I rest on the couch.
She swallows the rest of the water and places the glass on the table next to me, before flinging herself down beside me.
"Well, that was exhausting!" Juliette sighs, putting her head on my lap and stretching her feet down the length of the couch.
"Love, you're all sweaty, it's making me unbearably hot." I groan.
Juliette raises her eyebrows and mumbles something that's sounds like, "Not possible to get much hotter than you already are."
I smirk and push her off of my lap, and she sits next to me, relieving me of her body's high temperature.
She fans herself and looks around the room. I pick up my more than half-filled glass of water and take a slow sip of the refreshing liquid.
Juliette's staring at me like I'm prey and she's ready to pounce. I slowly lower the glass from my lips.
"What?" I ask cautiously, eyes searching her face.
Juliette doesn't respond, she just reaches up and grabs the glass from my hand and takes a gulp of water.
She sighs and sits back, handing me the nearly empty glass.
"That was my water..." I say to Juliette.
"Yeah, so? I finished mine and I was thirsty." She replies.
"But you drank out of my glass. Now I need to get a new one."
"Aaron, I have literally had my tongue inside of your mouth before, and sharing a glass of water concerns you?"
"Yeah I'd rather not be drinking your backwash." I tell her, putting the glass on the coffee table.
Out of nowhere, Juliette leans forward, grabs the collar of my shirt and kisses me deeply, tongue and all.
After a moments hesitation, I respond eagerly and lean into her, returning the kiss with equal passion.
Juliette backs up quickly, ending the kiss.
I look at her, startled, and watch her smirk.
"See? My tongue was in your mouth and you didn't care, so why is sharing a glass of water any different?" She questions.
I open my mouth to reply, but no sound comes out. My brow furrows and I accept defeat.
"I dare you to drink the water that you think is so gross now." Juliette challenges.
"Or you could just put your tongue in my mouth again because, as you said, there's no difference. And that sounds like a lot more fun than drinking water." I oppose.
Juliette obliges without hesitation.