Prologue 1.1

Starlights pov

"Twilight! Sunset invited us both to the other world because she and the others were having their annual talent show. Think we can go?" My blue magic was holding the journal -that Twi and Sunset used to talk in- I galloped to the library expecting to see Twilight just as excited as me.

I hit the floor with my hoof in frustration when I realized she had a noise-cancelling bubble around her even though I asked her not to do that. 'I know I should be patient with her after what she went through but it's hard'

I walked over to the bubble and knocked twice. Twilight removed it but didn't look at me " Do you need anything Starlight?" 'Wait how did she know it was me- never mind' "Yeah,  Sunset invited us to the other world for their talent show! You think we could go?" Twilight Got up from her seat and looked at me "Do you want to go?" "DO I!? yes of course!" "Then that's settled, when are we leaving?" 

"ummm.... I'd say two hours" She finally cracked a smile, nodded, and then walked away.

'I should probably write to Sunset about being able to come' I used my magic to take a quill from Twilight's workstation and started writing in the journal.

Hey sunset (this is Starlight by the way)

So Twilight and I can make it and just a heads-up she has been kind of out of it lately, so I hope you don't get upset if she acts a little.... different? and anyway you said 'soon' so I hope it's like a few days because I would love to stay there for a while. Well, see you in two hours. P.S. I'm pretty sure I don't have any talents in your world so I'll probably watch you guys.

I can't wait to have a free week.

~Two hours later~

"Ready Twi?" "As I'll ever be," she said looking down 'well I just going back to the place where you know absolutely nothing, under a lot of pressure most of the time, getting bullied, + pushed around (literally) and almost nearly died isn't that fun' I took a deep breath and closed my eyes before walking into the portal.

(A/N note: sorry if this is short but I wanted to get something out there because I planned on posting weekly

Please do vote or comment I appreciate it and it helps motivate me. love y'all)