Wait what!?

It was a normal day I got up brushed my teeth and combed my hair out and also changed into my school outfit after I was done getting dressed I went downstairs to get toast I got my toast then I started walking to school.

Once I arrived at school I put my backpack in my locker then I went to my first period class went by as normal and then In not so long we were already at lunch I had went to my friends table to eat with them they invited me to sit now and they all looked really exited

One of my friends asked me if I wanted to go and explore the sewer with them and then everyone started askinge I felt pressured so I just said I would comw they said that they were excited to go and ruat they couldn't wait to go during lunch all they talked about was the sewer.

After lunch had ended one of my friends came with me because we had the same period together she was also talking about the sewer and about how she couldn't wait for the day to end and then after a couple more hours it was the end of the day..

My friends has ran to me and started to drag me with them as they ran to a sewer I was surprised and tried to keep my balance as they took me once we arrived at the sewers wer were all looking around the sewer.

Then that's when one of my friends spoke up and said when are they going to do it I was confused and then asked so what everyone seemed nervous then another one of my friends spoke up and said no hard feelings as she punched me and grabbed a knife out.