Goku takes an unexpected swim

Goku and Vegeta were getting ready to spar after Goku came back from dropping off the future Zeno at Zeno's palace. After Goku finished his stretches, him and Vegeta were ready to spar.

Goku and Vegeta flew at each other throwing a series of punches, they dodged most of each other's attacks. After a few more rounds of kicks and punches,they backed off, each going Super Saiyan, and then proceeded to continue attacking each other.

After a while Goku and Vegeta went Super Saiyan Blue. Their sparring got so heated that Bulma had to stop their sparing because they were causing such high winds that it started to tear up the city.

"Aw man, and the fight was just getting good!" Goku complained.

"I thought we agreed you guys would spar away from the city, so you won't end up destroying anything." Bulma stated

"Oops, I guess we forgot" Goku smiled "Anyways see you later, ChiChi wants me to pick up some milk before I go back home". Goku left Capsule Corp, and got the milk and made his way home.

On Goku's way home, he sensed something strange, right before a portal opened up right in front of him. Goku was getting pulled towards the portal, which reminded him of when Goku Black appeared in their timeline and then got pulled back to Future Trunk's timeline. Even with Goku's best efforts to resist being pulled into the portal it was not enough. He got pulled into the portal, dropping the milk in the progress.

When Goku opened his eyes, he could tell he was falling because he could hear the wind in his ears and see the cloudless sky. He tried to focus Ki to stop his fall, but he felt sick and worn out.

***

Bilbo was just relaxing outside, not execpting a single unexpected thing to happen just like any other day.

Except today wasn't like any other day. When Bilbo was finally comfortable, laying down with the perfect amount of sun on his skin, and the peacefulness of nature. He heard the sound of rushed footsteps and lots of chatter. He looked up to see hobbits running past his home and running in the direction of the lake.

"Hey! what's going on?" Bilbo asked

A Took slowed down and told Bilbo "Some hobbits are saying that their children were hanging out near the lake. When they saw somebody fall from the sky and into the lake, so they got some help from nearby hobbits. Lucky, the person landed near a shallow end and they were able to pull him back to shore''. The Took then continued on his way to the lake with the other hobbits, Bilbo followed as well.

When he got to the river he saw there was already a crowd forming. Bilbo made his way to the front. On the ground there was a man with short spiky hair, orange and blue clothing that had strange writing. The hobbit that specializes in healing, checked the man's pulse.

"He's alive, and has a small fever." The hobbit told the others.

The man all of a sudden sat up and coughed up water that he must have swallowed when he was in the lake.

The man blinked.

"Where am I?" He asked

"In Hobbiton, or more specifically the Shire" The Hobbit answered

The man stands up.

"You shouldn't be moving around, you're sick! You should be taking it easy!" the hobbit protested "Is anyone here willing to let, um-"

"Goku"

"-Goku, stay in their house until he feels better, or when there's more room in the Infirmary?" The Hobbit asked the crowd.

Goku touched his head and it was bleeding.

"Ouch-"

"Do be careful, I think when you landed in the lake you hit your head on a rock."

"Then why do I feel tired..."

"Oh my! I think you got a concussion! Don't close your eyes!" The Hobbit panicked.

But it was too late, Goku already closed his eyes and fell unconscious.

       *                         *                      *

A few hobbits helped carry Goku to Bilbo's house after he agreed to help. After the hobbits left, Bilbo put a towel over Goku's head then went out to smoke and to think.