𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓✩

Song to play: Baby by Me, by 50 Cent
😋

I woke up to the sound of my bedroom door clicking

I woke up to the sound of my bedroom door clicking. It was currently 3 am on a Thursday...I slowly got up and grabbed my bat from under the bed and stood beside the door.

And finally, the door swung open. I swung my bat only to have a hand stop it. I looked up at who it was and it was Xavier with that cold but handsome glare.

"Hey Beautiful" he chuckled. I quickly gave him a big hug with a sloppy kiss. "I missed you"  I groaned.

"Missed you too Mani," He said lifting my thighs and carrying me back to bed. "How have you been...haven't been fucking anybody else I hope," he said in a dark tone.

"No I wouldn't dare," I said Confidently.

Especially since I'm pregnant with our baby I don't think I'd want anything or anyone else in the world.

We sat down talking and talking for hours. Then he told me "We're getting married next week are you happy?"

"Yeah, I think I've accepted and agreed to it."
I said shyly. "That's good" he replied. "Xavier I know it's been a month...but"

Tell him, Dumbass.

"I was wondering if I could see my mother again?"

Yeah, that's not what you wanted to say.

"Yeah I don't mind," he said casually
"What happened to stone-cold Xavier" I smiled. "He's still here, I just trust you," he said.

Just SAY IT!

"Xavier...I have something to tell you, and it's serious"  "Alright tell me," he said. I liked him in the eyes. "Promise you won't be mad or disappointed."

"I won't." He looked at me uneasy. "I-am....Pregnant"

There wasn't a hint of anger or dissatisfaction.

"What the fuck do you mean! I'm happy Mani!" He hugged me tightly kissing my neck making me laugh. "When did you get checked." He asked.

"Couple days before you came," I said.
He smiled with contentment like a little puppy.
He pulled me onto his lap and his hands held my stomach. "I love you babe" He whispered in my ear. "I love you too"

___________________
𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫....

It's our wedding day tomorrow and Armani's getting a fitted dress

It's our wedding day tomorrow and Armani's getting a fitted dress. I'm getting married to the most beautiful woman. Just months ago she was a different person.

And to fucking top it off I got a baby on the way. I don't know who's the happiest Man in the world but right now it's me.

"Sir, here is your suit for the wedding," she said as she handed it to me. "Thanks," I said. She gasped "Did you just say thanks? Are you happy? You haven't been happy since you killed that Mob boss and that was years ago"

"Yeah sure" I shrugged. "Well everything is in order, the guests have been invited, guards have been informed, Party planning is set, Armani's fitting is complete, ring bought."

"Thank you, Natalie," I said.

Walking out of the living room, I looked for Armani and found her sitting on the bed eating Ramen noodles with hot sauce. "So this must be a pregnancy craving" she smiled with a mouthful. "I'm taking that as yes" she nodded.

"Tomorrow is our wedding day, you excited?"
She nodded still eating her ramen. I leaned in closer and lifted her chin to lick the hot sauce that was on the side of her mouth.

                  _____________________
                         End of Chapter 25

Sorry, this is very very short!
I'll do better.