-Chapter one-

I was laying on my bed, in the dark, my eyes fixed on the almost invisible picture of my parents on the desk, i could see my mom's beautiful face, her smile so wide, she was indeed a happy person.

I could barely remember them since they died in a car accident when i was two, i never really felt sad,
I just wonder sometimes that my life would be more great if they were by my side. Life is crap.

After their death, me and my sister Sophia started living with our grandmother, in chicago, she wasn't lovely and kind as most grandmothers, she was strict, sometimes even rude. I didn't get along with her though, neither my sister.

- GLORIA! DINNER!
My grandmother called interrupting my thoughts.
I went downstairs, she was waiting for me in the living room, then i sat down and started eating in silence.

I suddenly felt the urge to ask her about something that is trickling me
- what do you hide about my parents?
She looked up from her plate and our eyes met, she didn't seem surprised at all. Then she said:
- what i hide? I already told you everything you should know.
- but i want more! I want to know the whole story, why won't you tell me?
She sighted then replied:
- listen, you are so young...
I cut her off
- I'AM NOT! I'm almost eighteen...
- can you just be like your sister, a normal teen?
My heart sank, why did she always treat me like i'm not normal, she even added :
- she's enjoying her life the way she want, right now she is probably with her friends while you are stuck in the past, it's so pitiful...
- ENOUGHT, I shouted, you have always taken her side! Why can't you take mine for once in your damn life, it's not fair, i'm leaving...

With that i left to my room, then started to do the thing i like doing the most, writing.
_____________________

Hours passed from our argument, i was worn out with fatigue, when i heard knocking on my door, it was my sister, she was a mess with her untidy golden hair and her heart shaped face was ruined with makeup, but what appealed me the most was her silky black gown that showed her perfect curves, she seemed like she just returned from a bar or something. She said:

- I need your help!
It was realy unexpected.
- Since when did we start to help eachother? I exclaimed.
- I fucked up, so for once in your life help me.
- what happened ? You look like a mess.
She then responded with a hint of pain in her voice:
- i lost my virginity...
I was completly shocked, it was the last thing i expected from a sixteen year old girl.
- You what! With who?
- with my boyfriend Noah, I...I was drunk...
- you are still drunk.
I stated then added:
- So what am I supposed to do?
She hesitated
- keep it a secret, if grandma ever found out she will bury me alive.
What the hell, she just lost her viginity but all she cared about was if grandma found out, she is realy insane.

- so your virginity means nothing to you?
She responded
- it was with the boy i dated for a year, i love him so much and he's going to marry me someday.
I tried to calm down my anger, is she serious.
- even if you love him, you are still very young!

She laughed.
- Why are you laughing?
- Do you said that because you are older than me but still a virgin?
Stay calm Gloria, don't yell at her.
- No, i said that because it's very irresponsible from you and if i want to still virgin my whole life that's my problem...
- I wouldn't be surprised if you still virgin your entire life, however, i have another worst problem.