First Quidditch Game

"Talk"

"Parseltongue"

"Death Speak"

Today is the first Quidditch game. It's a Slythern vs. Gryffindor. Since I didn't end up in Gryffindor, they had some 4th year as the new Seeker. Siri ended up sending me my Nimbus 2000 yesterday afternoon. They gave me my uniform last week at practice, but I had to change the size since it was a little too big for me.

As of right now, me and the team were walking onto the pitch with our brooms. No surprise that only Slytherin was cheering for us. Adrian Pucey started walking towards me. "How are you feeling about today's game Black?" He asked me.

"I'm confident since I'm fast on my broom and I know how to find the snitch fast." I replied.

"Cocky aren't you?" he chuckled.

"I'd say I'm confident." I laughed.

We started talking more until we had to get on our brooms and get in the air. I go to the highest point in the sky so that I can look to find the snitch when it's released. I look to the teacher's stand and see both Lucius and Tom watching me. I send them some of my magic to acknowledge that I see them. Soon Lee started to announce the beginning of the game. "The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game!"

"Now, I want a nice, clean game from all of you!" Madam Hooch yells at us Slytherins.

She then kicks the trunks and the Bludgers soon start to fly out. Lee then starts to explain the game. "The Bludgers are up, followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the Snitch is worth 150 points. The Seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game."

The Snitch flies around for a little bit until it zooms up into the clouds. I don't pay attention to who scores what points as I focus on the snitch. I start to zoom towards the Gryffindor chasers making people think I saw the Snitch. I catch a glimpse of the Gryffindor Seeker chasing after me. I then slow down to a stop.

After a while I go back above everybody. After a couple of minutes I spot the Snitch and start to speed towards it as it's going towards the ground. As both of us are approaching the ground the Gryffindor Seeker backs out, but I keep on going. As I get 1 foot above the ground the Snitch goes up, so I pull up as well and follow it around the perimeter of the pitch. "Would you look at that! Black actually didn't kill herself!" I hear Lee scream as other people cheer.

Soon enough I'm getting closer and closer to the Snitch as the Gryffindor Seeker tries to slam into me. Just as he was about to ram into me again, I shot forward and caught the Snitch as he fell off his broom. "She's got the Snitch! Lyra Black receives 150 points for catching the Snitch!" Lee screams in excitement.

This surprises me seeing as he's a lion while I'm supposedly an evil snake. Madam Hooch then blows her whistle. "Slytherin wins!"

I start to hover around the stands while the Slytherins, Snape, Lucuis, and Tom start to cheer for me. "Yes!" Draco yells as I hover above him.

I laugh and shake my head.

"Go, go, Slytherin! Go, go, Slytherin! Go, go, Slytherin! Go, go, Slytherin!" People in the crowd yell.

We soon make our way to the locker rooms to shower and change into some black sweatpants and my Quidditch sweatshirt. Cassius Warington, one of the chasers, came up to me. "Hey, Black! We're having a party in the Commonrooms to celebrate the first victory of the year. You wanna come?" He asked me.

"Yea sure. I don't have anything else to do." I replied.

I make my way into my dorm and see all three of my mates sitting on my couch. "Congratulations, darling." Lucius says to me as they each give me a hug.

"Thank you guys." I said with a smile.

"Love, you nearly gave me a heart attack when you dove to the ground." Tom says with a worried look, while checking me over to make sure I don't have any bruises or scratches on me.

"Tom, I'm fine I promise. But I didn't mean to worry you, but everything was fine in the end, plus we won!" I said with a smile.

He shakes his head then gives me one more hug until he goes to sit down again. "Do you plan on doing anything else for the rest of the day?" Adonis asked me.

"Yea. Later on we're throwing a party to celebrate the first victory of the year and I was invited." I replied.

He nodded his head. I started getting tired, "Can we all take a nap before I have to get ready?" I asked.

They all nodded their heads as we all started to head towards my bed. Nagini was already on the bed so I laid next to her while Tom laid on the other side of her. Lucius laid on the other side of me while Adonis laid above all of us.

~~~

"OMG! I love your dress!" Pansy yells as she looks at me.

I had on a green and black knee length dress with black flats. "Thank you." I say with a smile.

*Imagine the hair as black and longer as described in the previous chapters*

I had decided to leave my hair in a low ponytail, and I put on a diamond necklace and earrings

I had decided to leave my hair in a low ponytail, and I put on a diamond necklace and earrings. Everyone was already here and many of them were congratulating us on our victory. Everything was joining fine until some Gryffindor somehow snuck in. "Hey Lyra, do you want a drink?" Someone had asked me.

"Yea, sure. Get me some punch." I told them.

They handed me my cup and I drank like half of it since I was a little thirsty. Before I could put my cup down, I started convulsing. I couldn't really hear anything, but I felt pain all over my throat and in my chest. It felt like everything was closing up. I could barely breathe. I could faintly feel someone pick me up. I couldn't handle the pain or lack of oxygen, so I ended up passing out.