𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝗎𝗉

act two-ˋˏchapter oneˎˊ-

act two
-ˋˏchapter oneˎˊ-

LYRA ENJOYS THE wonderlous land of sleep until something hits her square on the face

LYRA ENJOYS THE wonderlous land of sleep until something hits her square on the face. She gasps in fright and shoots her eyes open only to deflate in annoyance when she sees her best friend grinning down at her.

"No." She grumbles and cuddles into her pillow. She hears Grudypickle (her necrox that Luna unfortuatly named) hiss at Harper for disturbing her owner and smirks tiredly into her blue pillow.

"Lyra - merlin - throw him away already." Harper fearfully states and backs away. She is a lover of all living things but certainly not Lyra's new pet who hates everyone but the blonde girl herself.

"No." Lyra repeats, already drifting off.

"Lyyyrrraaa."

"No."

"Stop! We need to get ready and then go to the Burrow and still get to the World Cup! We can't be late!" Harper insists, already picking clothes out of her bag. "Aren't you a time-freak? Lyra! Get up! "

"I hate you." Lyra mumbles but loud enough.

"And I love you."

Lyra grumbles before finally pulling herself up and out of her heavenly bed. She is a freak about time but how early it really is leads Lyra to not care anymore. She's positive that will change in an hour or so but for now, she takes her time cleaning up.

Today is the grand day of the Quidditch World Cup. The twins invited Lyra and Harper over the summer and, although she isn't that into the sport, she's excited to go for the experience. Harper is much more energetic since she actually plays the sport. She slept over so that they could floo together to The Burrow. It's currently 4 am and the girls need to be there at 5 am.

Lyra's entire summer was filled with time with her family and home and the occasional trips to Diagon Alley to see her friends. She began to miss Hogwarts days ago, ready as ever to be a fourth year since it isn't as immature as year one to three but not as pressurising as fifth, sixth and seventh. Fourth year is just right and Lyra can only hope it will be a good year.