Family

Kapoor Family✨

Grandparents of Aditya

Abhay and karuna Kapoor, now retired, have soft spot for their grandson Aditya despites loving all their grandchildrens dearly. Abhay, formerly the owner of a hotel buisness, now enjoys his retirement.
They are modern in their thinking and embrace a progressive outlook on life.

Mother and father of Aditya

Divya and Aarsh kapoor a loving couple who are deeply committed to providing the best for their children. Aarsh Kapoor is involved in the hotel buisness and owns a chain of hotels and Priya runs a NGO. They are regarded as role model by their entire family.

Younger brother of Aditya

Abhishek Kapoor (21) funny, cool. Studying hotel management for family Buisness, whenever he got into some problems he ran to his brother. he sees Aditya as his role model.

Younger sister of Aditya

Anika Kapoor (19) youngest daughter and the apple of everyone's eye. She is cute,bubbly, modern and stylish, currently studying interior design at college.

Uncle aunt of Aditya

Revati and Rajveer Kapoor they have son or daughter. rajveer works with darsh in hotel business. revati work with Priya Kapoor for a NGO. She have some gossiping traits and she acts little stubborn sometimes.

Cousin of Aditya

Rohan Kapoor (25) work with Aditya at AK Interiors workholic, sensible, reserved. Son of rajveer and revati.

Cousin of Aditya

Rashmi Kapoor (23) working as model, modern , fashionable, sometime get little stubborn, daughter of revati and Rajveer , real sister of Rohan Kapoor.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Verma's family

Grandmother of Vanya

Sushmita verma a single mother is not only responsible lady but also a cool grandmother with modern thinking she loves her family deeply and is a pillar of support for them. Her bond with her grand daughter, Vanya is exceptionally strong and she is determined to ensure Vanya finds the right person in life, she runs a NGO

Father of Vanya

"Raj verma owns a restaurant he is egoistic, arrogant and dominating individual who insists that his family adhere only to his conditions. He is also an alcoholic and believes that nobody loves his family as much he does, often flaunting his wealth excessively."

Mother of Vanya

Nisha verma is a housewife simple woman who doesn't question her husband much and can be little carless at times.

Brother of Vanya

Moksh Verma is an online game addict who doesn't have that much good bond with his elder sister, vanya and they often fight a lot.

Diya Singh maternal aunt of Vanya and she plays important role in Vanya's family. She have some secrets with Raj verma.

Friends ✨✨

Siddharth Malhotra best friend of Aditya

Occupation: CEO and Owner of Malhotra Publishing

Age- 25

Company Name: Malhotra Publishing

Specialization: Novel Publishing

Kiara sharma best friend of Vanya
and her support system

Occupation: Bachelor’s Degree Student in Wedding Planning

Age: 22