ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"La-la, la-la, la-laLying in bed, counting regrets, like one, twoLa-la, la-la, la-laLying in bed, counting regrets, like one, two, three, four"

Lying in bed, counting regrets, like one, two
La-la, la-la, la-la
Lying in bed, counting regrets, like one, two, three, four"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓸𝓼 𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮'▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jenny Summers was a big Vampire Diaries fan. Especially Jenna Sommers, but mostly because their names were so similar.

And one day when she died in a car crash she woke up in the room of a 15 year old girl. Which she soon came to realize was the room of Jenna Sommers when she was a kid.

As the years passed she made a life for herself. Started a Bakery for herself, learned of her magic powers and also started a daylight ring business. She even bought the Mystic Grill.

And then it happened that night when she came home from a vacation in Europe. They were setting up for family game night when they got the call from Elena. The call that had her sister and brother-in-law running out to get her from the party she wasn't supposed to be at.

After that day Jenna had been the sole caretaker of Elena and Jeremy.

And she did what she could for them. She made sure Jeremy wasn't on drugs. 

And speaking of drugs she made sure to watch over Vicky Donovan, so her life wasn't so stressful and so she didn't have to turn to drugs, she could just turn to Jenna instead.

She made sure that they ate and were clean everyday while they were moody and depressed after the death of their parents.

She wasn't Elena's biggest fan, but she still made an effort.

Who'd have known that it would have all gone down the drain the second those brothers showed up into town? 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, The Originals or Legacies nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)