Scent of Love

THE SCENT OF YOUTH

I was recently accused of being fatalistic in my comments and written follies. Took this seriously because it came from a colleague , nevertheless a friend, who at some time composed exceptional stories and experiences.
"You write as if you were dying or were going to die."
He said to me.
Was he right?
In effect, I am dying in pieces as all mortals do and, as an assertion, he is also going to die. But that has not been my wish.
Not yet.
And even less now....
Enjoy life and that of all the magnificent beings that accompany my body and spirit on this sometimes paved and muddy path.
Cobbled because it does not have a glass roof so it is subjected to fossil projectiles, not free from sin. Muddy, because I have skidded many times and have required others to help
Out of this occasionally swampous world.
I want a lot from life.
And more now.
I have walked along beautiful paths, fertile in teachings and advices, colorful for the beauties that have remained at my side, clouds full of droplets of knowledge, of rain with its ability to wash away what dirtyes my soul and the sun that wipes away the sweat from work and effort.
I have  enjoyed and learned a little of everything.
I want to see more sunsets on the beach and up in the mountains,
I want to laugh more and continue loving.
I want to surround myself with friends and family.
To tell anecdotes and journeys, to infect those around me with love for them, draw and talk about my paradise.
More now than before.