Chapter 1: Camping Buddies

3rd POV

We then see our protagonist, Jack Fox. Sitting on the ground with nothing around him, black empty space. He wears a red and black jacket with no sleeves, black pants, black shirt, black and pink fingerless gloves, and white and black shoes. To be honest, he quite like this, even tho he's sleeping in class. But he's in the far back seated, as he was enjoying the quiet void. A pink heart appeared in front of him, it then flew away until he saw a silhouette. A man who seems to wear a jacket with furr on the hood, and had a pink watch on his wrist.

"W̸̨̢̛̬̮̬͓͉̖̪̞͔͕̫̲͍͇̪̰͖̰̩̫̗̞͕͍̭̫͔͈̞̟͖͌̈́͆̐̋̅͒̂́̎̋̃̓̏̓̑̀̅͒̋͊̇̈́̽̑̓́̀̀̃̎̚͘͜͝͠͝͝ͅĄ̸̧̨̧̨̡̧̦̥͚͕̣̠͍̠̥̖̯͍͖̠̠̰̮͚̹̻̘͓̠̯̯͉͚͉͕̮́̂̓̓̿̀̅̀͛͐̆͑͛̍̂̀̀̃͂͊͐̓͐̇̆͆̈̑̾̈́͊̉̀̀̿̈́́͐̋͘͘͝͝͠͝K̷̖̙̹̹̬̱̅̓͐̓̋̈́̽̊̂̎̀̐̐̋̒̉̇̀̓̓̌̈́͘͝E̷͖̭̩̯͖͓͙̞̦͓̙̜̣̼͎̦̯̘̰̒͊̍̋̏̊̓̍́̀̈́͒̆̎͊̇̄̚͘͜͝͝ͅͅͅ ̵̡̧̡̧̛̠̗̜͕̞̫̹̮̣͎̣̟̝̣͈̩̯̣͈͈͔͚̭̲̜͍͈̻̭̙̺͇̗̯̬̜̰̦̠̝̪͛͊̀̽̏̈̊̈́̌̉̾͆̉̐͗̋̅̄̾̿̊̏͘̚͘͜͠͝Ư̷̧͓͕̂̈́̐̀̓̑̈́̐̏̔͒̓̀̊̀͝P̴̡͙̙̼̪̜͙̳͓̳͖̮͕͚̩̦̉̈̽͌̃͆͊͐̒͘͠͝͝ "

Jack then wakes up to see that everyone started to go out, he then packs his stuff and went outside his classroom. As he was walking out the school, he then spots Ben and Jamie getting bullied. He sighs as he went to them.

He then puts his hand in Cash and JT's shoulder, as they recognized the rough hands and started to sweat alot.

Ben: "Jack!"

Both Cash and JT were now hung up on the tree by they're underwear, with a black eye. Jack then turns to Ben and Jamie.

Jack: "Ben, if your trying to be a hero, Atleast back it up." he said as puts his hands on his pockets

Ben: "I was... Nevermind."

Jack: "But nevertheless, your brave... And naive." he says as he smiled and ruffled Ben's hair, and him trying to get out of his grasp.

Ben: "Stop it dude!"

Ben was about to retaliate but was interrupted by an RV honking, both of them turns to see Gwen and Grandpa Max. Jack let's go of Ben and lightly punched him, with a small smile on his face.

Max: "Come on, Ben, Jack, let's go! We're burning daylight. I wanna make it to the campsite by nightfall."

Jack: "Last one to go in the RV is a loser."

Jack immediately runs to the RV, and soonly Ben runs after him. As Jack opens the RV, he sees Gwen. This summer is gonna be full of arguing between these two, and he's gonna stop them.

Ben: "I have -so- been looking forward to this!"

Jack waves at Gwen, and so does she. Ben arrived at the RV and his smile was instantly gone by the sight of her.

Ben: "What are you doing here?" he glared at her, and turns to Grandpa Max. As Jack went to the front seat and sat down, as he still had his smile. After all, a smile is the perfect tool.

Ben: "What is she doing here?" he asked Grandpa Max, and Gwen decided to speak up.

Gwen: "Take it easy, dweeb. This wasn't my idea. Somebody convinced my mom that 'going camping for the summer would be a good experience for me'."

Ben looked at Grandpa Max in shocked and realization, while Jack looked outside the window.

Ben: "Grandpa, please. Tell me you didn't... This was supposed to be Me and Jack's summer..."

Jack: "Flattered but, don't be like that. She's already here so there's no point in complaining."

Max: "He's right Ben, I thought it would be fun if your cousin came along with us this summer. Is... that a problem?"