𝒈𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

BEAUREINE SEMINARY is a prestigious, all-girls private boarding school for young women with aristocratic backgrounds. The main campus is an opulent fantasy, with tantalizing gardens, luxurious interiors, frescoed walls and marble floors and ceilings. Each student is provided their own grandiose apartment in separate buildings known as the Reine Towers. All of the buildings are made completely from marble and mahogany, giving them a majestic appearance.

The students are given the freedom to dress however they'd like—the most renowned dressmakers have been hired to create appropriate apparel for the students whenever new clothing is requested. Their education is handled with utmost care—they have classes for etiquette, horseback riding, ballet, literature, embroidery, music, arithmetic, dancing, and other subjects which Headmistress Adalene Lune deems are important for aristocratic ladies. The rulers of the most powerful empires have entrusted their daughters to the seminary and they're willing to pay an expensive tuition fee for it.

However, after the headmistress passes away, her sister Juliette Soleil, headmistress of Soleil Academy, takes responsibility for the school that her sister left behind. And her first decree as the new headmistress of the seminary is the "campus merging" of Beaureine Seminary and Soleil Academy, believing that it would be beneficial to the students of both schools. The students of Soleil Academy are forced to pack their bags and live in what used to be a hotel while their new dorm buildings are constructed next to the Reine Towers.

Normally, this wouldn't be seen as a problem, but Soleil Academy... is a school for commoners, and it has no tuition fee, so naturally most aristocrats seem to want to pull their children out of studying at Beaureine. But the fact that Soleil is a school for commoners hasn't stopped nobles from sending their children  to the school because of the quality of education at Soleil. As expected, some of the students of Beaureine are utterly horrified, since they're "above interacting with filthy peasants." Will their school life be as peaceful as the headmistress intended it to be, or will it end in pure disaster?

TAG  4+ USERS AND POST THIS ON YOUR MB (TAG ME).