Chapter 1

It was a warm morning of the month of March. Zainah was returning home after her failed attempt to clear the UPSC exam. She was standing in the waiting area of the Charted bus station, Indore.

Her mother thought to give her another chance to attempt examination but she gave up. After all, two failed attempts were enough to make her feel low.

She was waiting for the bus to allow passengers to sit as it was being cleaned.

Unknown to her, this failed attempt was going to bring a happy twist in her life.

" Passengers from Indore to Bhopal... " The announcement made her nod and walk towards the bus. The bags were being kept and when Zainah came forward to pass her bag to the staff member, a guy passed by her and gave his bag first to be kept in the bus. Zainah  looked angrily to him but controlled herself internally.

She looked at him again as he left the area. She passed her bag and walked behind him to walk into the bus.

She saw him seated just behind her.

Zainah called her mother to inform that she has seated and that everything is fine.

Soon, the bus was filled with passengers and their journey began.

*****

A/n

Assalamualaikum
How are you?
How's the first chapter?
Are you enjoying the story?

Please like and comment and enjoy reading further.

Iram Khan

Published on 23/03/2024