Chapter 77

In the end, he still became jungkook's wife and stayed married with him for ten years. Furthermore, jungkook had guarded him till his death. Aside from him, he did not touch any other woman.

taehyung smiled at eunji. “Mom, the Jeon family is so powerful. Even if I were to be divorced after marrying him, there would be more benefits when you compare it to not marrying him at all. There are so many women, including my second sister, who wish to touch the Jeon family’s door. But it’s impossible for them. You’re my mom. Since I don’t mind this, you should be happy for me.”

“...”

Eunji felt her teeth itching with hatred.

How could this fat, ugly wench compare to her daughter, jennie!

On the surface however, there was nothing that she could say. Her expression was uncertain.

On the first floor of the house, two young ladies in their twenties entered a room. yang Yuna and lee irene were classmates of taehyung and Jennie and also their neighbours.

“jennie, I saw a helicopter in your backyard earlier. Jungkook must have come to visit!” yuna appeared to be especially excited. “Where is he? jungkook is so handsome. One glance alone would be a feast for the eyes.”

“I’ve seen helicopters from afar, but I never thought I would see one in my best friend’s backyard. It’s so cool!” irene's expression contained envy. “If only that helicopter had stopped in my backyard. It’s only a short distance away...”

“irene, aren’t you afraid of angering jennie with your words?”  Yuna patted irene on the head. “jungkook is jennie's fiancée. How could he possibly take the helicopter to your house?”

“That’s right.” jennie responded without blushing.

“jungkook is mine...” She then shifted her sharp gaze onto irene. “He is extremely busy. He hurried over just to spend some time with me. Irene, don’t tell me you have improper thoughts about jungkook?”

Her tone was arrogant, as though jungkook had really come to visit her.

On the second floor, taehyung stood by the windows and sneered in disdain.

On the first floor, irene waved her hand urgently. “We’re such close friends. Jungkook has been engaged to you since young. How could I possibly have designs on my best friend’s fiancé? Think about it! More importantly, your figure and appearance are much more attractive than mine. How could jungkook possibly be interested in other women?”

“That’s right. Irene spoke carelessly. Don’t be angry at her.”  Yuna also spoke up for her. “Let’s not talk about irene anymore. Are there any girls who wouldn’t be envious of your position as the Commander’s future wife?”

Jennie's expression finally became better.

On the second floor, taehyung watched as irene and Yuna flattered jennie endlessly due to their misunderstanding. He had no interest in explaining anything to them though.

Although these two girls were also his classmates, they were first and foremost jennie's best friends. The three of them formed a clique of bitches.

There was no point in clarifying anything to these two wenches. Furthermore, their entire school, and even the entire city, believed that jennie was the future lady of the Jeon family.

What was the point of wasting his voice on two people?

Soon, jennie would fall down from her position as ‘the future Madam Jeon’!

On the first floor, jennie reached into her pocket and brought out a phone. “Do you see this? It’s my new phone. Jungkook gifted it to me!” Her tone was extremely complacent.