Chapter 76

Before taehyung could move, eunji rushed to grab his hand. “taehyung ah, how can you welcome guests this way? Don’t stand here at the entrance. It wasn’t easy for CEO Jeon to visit. Quickly invite him into our living room.”

Looking at jungkook, it was clear that he intended to interact alone with the fat wench. How could they possibly give him such an opportunity?

She gave jennie a speaking look. “jennie, you as well. Don’t just stand there. Quickly, go and pour some tea for CEO Jeon.”

Jungkook was not fooled. He clearly understood eunji was trying to push jennie onto him. As usual, he did not waste his breath on them. He only gave hoseok a look.

hoseok immediately understood his meaning and shoved eunji and jennie aside. The path towards the living room was immediately freed up.

Jungkook held taehyung's hand in his large palm and pulled him into the living room.

The other Kim family members wanted to follow along but were held outside by hoseok.

Jennie glared at hoseok in anger. “This is my home. What right do you have to stop me from going in?”

If this bodyguard dared to bully them, she had more than enough reasons to argue with him.

To her surprise, hoseok stood firmly before her. He did not avert his gaze as he answered. “Based alone on the fact that Boss is the Kim family’s debtor.”

With one sentence, he successfully destroyed jennie's arrogance.

The other party was not bullying her, but suppressing her with rightful reasons.

They still owed jungkook a hundred million dollars. jennie regretted this situation right down to her bones.

However, at this moment, even if they tried to return the money, the other party would not accept it. And if they chose not to abide by hyungsik's contract, they would be jailed.

She was really vexed!

Eunji and hyunwoo were also annoyed to the extreme. They glared silently at the living room.

Jungkook brought taehyung to the second floor and entered his room.

The moment they stepped in, he immediately pulled taehyung into his arms. He held him tightly and spoke in his low, husky voice. “I really missed you!”

Even though they had just met yesterday, he felt as though a whole century had passed in the time they were apart.

Taehyung lifted his head in his arms. He noticed the exhaustion on his face. His eyes were also slightly bloodshot. He said with certainty, “You didn’t get any sleep after you left the hospital yesterday, right?”

“En.” The man’s husky voice was seductive. It shot through his heart like an arrow.

He touched his face with some heartache and responded in an extremely soft tone. “jungkook, you have to rest well. You can’t exhaust yourself like this.”

Warmth immediately flooded his frozen heart.

“I’m busy.” These days, he was busy to the point where he rarely had the time to sleep.

He did not ask any questions about his work. He understood that he was not just busy with the JJK empire's business. The reason the Jeon family was this powerful and influential was because they were heavily involved in many government affairs.

In his previous life, he had been his wife for ten years. He understood that the Jeon family was extremely complex. It was better not to be curious about matters that he ought to leave alone.