𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

WARNING: errors ahead and some explicit words, read at your own risk and enjoy.

"Kira? Saan ka? Punta ka dito, nasa rooftop kami" Vani telepathically said kaya I made a vision of what the hell they were doing and I saw them eating with a bag of chips.

"Gagawin ko jan? Paubos na kinakain niyo" i reply to them saka nakinig sa professor na nag tuturo sa harap. Nag cutting na naman sila ni Kaiza.

Oh, hi there. You must be wondering how am I telepathically talking to my friends, well, I have powers! Yes, like yung mga nasa palabas, movies na fantasy, fantasy turned out to be true? Powers in modern world huh?

Im Akira, and the one who talked telepathically to me earlier is my friend Shavani and she's with our other friend Kaiza. The three of us hold the powerful element.

I have the element of fire. Shavani has the earth, and Kaiza has the air. Wonder who has the 4th element? A boy named Aven has the water element.

He hates being around with us pero wala naman siyang choice pag nag practice kami to master our powers. Cause all he cares is to hung out with our brothers, make the other students living in hell.

But the three of us couldn't care less, dahil imbes na intindihin sila ay nag eensayo na lang kami dahil may isa lang reason. The 4 of us can use the other 4 elements.

I have mastered my fire ability, and been training how to use the Air and Kaiza said Im killing it. Kaiza also masteres her Air ability, so Shavani has been training her to do the earth power which might take a while dahil mabagal maka-pick up si Kaiza. And I been teaching Shavani the fire. Give and take kaming tatlo habang si Aven ay dinidedma kami.

Aven is the type person na kapag wala talaga siyang paki sayo, bahala ka sa buhay mo even tho ma trapped kayo and the only thing he could ask for help is you, he wouldn't ask for any help at mas gugustuhin niya na lang na mamatay.

He is tall, and not to mention he is also handsome, but not as handsome as Shavani's brother. Aven also has this ocean blue hair paired with his green eyes and the royal blue uniform? Camouflage. I don't know what else his powers are but my brother mentioned 1, aside from water, Aven also can do Ice ability.

Shavani is small, like shorter than me, she is also the most brainy sa aming tatlong babae, also the youngest. She has this honey hair and hazel eye which make her very attractive. She may be small but she can break your bones in a snap. Aside from her earth ability, she can also do bone, which is very weird and she has an eye of an eagle. She can see you far away.

Kaiza is tall, like a very tall girl, she's even taller than my brother, than his brother, and even kay Aven. Like i mentioned earlier, Kaiza is a late bloomer but she is training harder everyday just to keep with others and she enjoys every training. Aside from her Air ability, Kaiza can do teleportation too but hindi niya pa mastered yun dahil nawawala siya kung minsan.

Me, Akira, well, the students said I'm the 'coolest', my hair is yellow, not bright yellow, like a golden yellow okay. It changes color depending on my mood That's why they call me cool. I also have agility and i have very thick ears, I'll hear you wherever you are

So back to reality, a dito ako ngayon sa boring na klase na kanina ko pa pinapanalangin na sana matapos na yung klase and mukhang narinig ata ako ng head master dahil narinig kong nag bell na. Yung prof namin nag class dismissed na kaya agaran akong tumakbo papuntang rooftop kung saan naabutan ko yung dalawa na kumakain parin.

"Punta tayong cafeteria, may croissant daw dun, tagal na nung last na gawa nila" sabi ko and they agree saka kami nag unahan na bumaba ng rooftop because of my agility power, gravity has no effect on me and dude i can run sideways sa Castle.