Ch:3

*Carter*

My name is Carter Roman, and I am the alpha of the hazel eye pack.

I am the next alpha in line when my dad staps down as the alpha. I am 15 years old, and I go to school but also do alpha stuff after school.

Becoming the alpha wolf, I would need to form an alliance with some pack alphas.

I made my first alliance with the Yosemite pack, and the pack seems more like a family-friendly pack.

My wolf Poseidon is a blonde wolf poseidon can be sweet sometimes, but he could be scary all the time.

Payton:"Carter, is everything ok with you because you look angry." I looked at Payton and looked at somewhere else.

Carter:"I don't know. Payton, it's just that I need my mate and nobody here in this pack or any other pack. My mate isn't in any of them. Maybe my mate isn't born yet." An alpha needs their mate, and if the alpha werewolf doesn't fine their mate, the alpha werewolf would become cold and heartless without their mate.

Every alpha needs their Luna, and without the Luna, the alpha wouldn't be as strong like they were before.

So that's why when I go to school tomorrow, I will find my mate and make sure to love them and make them happy.

Payton:"You'll find your mate, Carter. They probably aren't in any pack, so that means that they could be another supernatural creature." Payton has a point because I went on every pack land and found nothing no sing of my mate.

I know that I may have more mates, but I need to find my Luna.

Let's just hope that I find my mate tomorrow.
___________________________________________
*the next morning*

I woke up the next morning to get ready for school and to look nice for when I meet my mate.

So I wore a black shirt with dark blue jeans and black shoes.

As I was getting ready, I could smell mom cooking breakfast.

When I got done getting ready, I went downstairs to get some breakfast and then leave for school.

Susan:"There's my baby boy. How are this morning, baby?" My mom Susan said.

My mom had me really young she was 15 years old. When she gave birth to me, she got pregnant at 14 by my dad, who was 15 at the time.

Carter:"I'm doing good, mom, plus the morning just started, so we'll see when I get back from school." I sat down and started to eat, but I just kept thinking about my mate if I were going to fine them.

Mom noticed me thinking, and she looked at my dad so he could talk to me.

Nathan:"Ok, Carter, what happened yesterday because you started to act weird? Did something happen." My dad, Nathan, asked.

Carter:"Well, I don't know what happened, but I started to feel some pain like someone was beating me up, and after that, no more pain, it's like it never happened." My parents looked at each other then back at me.

Susan:"Carter, that feeling is your mate, and they probably got hurt, and you felt it." Ok, that explains a lot of stuff. Hopefully, I will find my mate today, and I know just how.

So my mate got hurt yesterday, which means that they might have bruises on them.

I looked at the time, and I had to leave, so I kissed my mom forehead and left for school.

This alpha is going to find his mate.
___________________________________________
*Ryder*

Me, Bennett, Rory, and Ray are heading to school.