Knightly

Once upon a time, there was a very slow moving boy. Dragging his feet across the gravel road, the boy looked thin as if he didn't eat in a while.

Many traveling knights have walked passed this boy without sparing a glance, they knew the boy needed food but they needed it too. The boy, who had walked for what it seemed like forever, looked up at the smoky sky. The smell of dust was a common smell, and the sight of the dead was common too. Too common.

This gravel road, when will it end? 

Suddenly, the boy stopped. Is this the end of the road? 

 The reason why the boy stopped was because of a sliver long sword falling and making a terrible, horrifying clanging sound. The long sword had fallen in the way of the boy's path, the road, to the right a fallen knight had fallen along with the sword. Truly, it was a sad sight to see, he was bleeding out, and probably died by now.

Seeing the soldier now cold body lying in the dust, or the remains of someone else's dispute, the boy picked up silver metal. Difficult as it was, he still dragged the soldier's silver with him down the gravel road.

It must be pretty painful, waking down a gravel road with no shoes or a place to called home. It's gotta be painful lugging a heavy long sword down the gravel road.

I wonder when this gravel road will end?

One step, two steps, three steps more. The boy walked, and then walked some more, and surprisingly walked some more. Down the gravel road, with orange sand at the sides of the road.

Then suddenly, the boy stopped again. 

A man of blue blocked the gravel road. He wore anger as if it was a smile. 

Is this the end of the road?

The man took a silver long sword out of his blue. And adjusted as if he was wearing a suit.

The boy was not a complimentary color to this man, the boy was wearing ragged clothes and dragged a sliver sword beside him.

The man of blue looked ready to paint the boy's clothes red. But what could the boy do? He wasn't a contrasting color. Ragged clothes would not look good with red.

The preferred color would be silver. In that case the boy drew his silver and he thrusted the silver through the blue.

The blue got everywhere but it was a tertiary color.

The boy didn't mind the blue and didn't bother to clean the blue off the silver long sword. All he did was continue his path on the gravel road.

Throughout time, this boy will find more things on this gravel road and one day he find something at the end of his knightly journey.