「Cookies and crushes」-Chap.6

Authors POV

Hana went home that day, walking on the already pretty much bad looking pavement to her house which she could already see by now.

She hurriedly opened the front gate, walking inside and to the front door.She swung her back over her shoulder after she took out her keys from her bag, opening the door and stepping inside.

The delicious smell of food run through her nose as she smiled, hearing that the TV was still on. „Mom?", the said girl called out for her mother who peeked through the kitchen with a smile.

„You're home, sweetie! I just finished cooking your lunch.", her mom said.Hana could hear the water in the sink going on before turning off again as her mom appeared in front of her.She probably washed her hands before coming to greet her.

Hana's mother almost immediately rushed forward to Hana, pulling her into a sweet hug with a slight felt peck on her head before pulling away.

„Your food is in the kitchen, eat well.",She said and smiled before walking to the wooden stairs and going upstairs.Hana smiled fondly, walking forward to the kitchen and seeing the delicious food.

She took a plate and put as much food on it as she thought she could and wanted to eat.She then went to the table in the middle of the kitchen and sat down, starting to eat her home cooked food.

Her fork dug into another piece of the salad in the little bowl beside her actual plate of food when suddenly her phone rung.

Hana pouted, reluctantly putting her fork away and pulling out her phone.Iseul was calling her.
She swiped the green button on the screen to the right to accept the call, bringing the phone to her ear.

„Yes?",Hana spoke into the speaker hearing excited giggles from Iseul. „Hey..uhm- sooo I thought about something...",Iseul started saying, loud noise going on in the background.

„Uh yes? And that is?", asked Hana once again, her pout still on her face as she started to feel annoyed because of not being able to eat her food.

„Can I come over? I'll tell you then", Iseul said, the noise in the background letting Hana know that she stood up.

„Why didn't you come over in the first place? You don't need permission for that", Hana said, shrugging her shoulders as if Iseul could see her.The girl then picked up her fork, finally eating her food again and not caring about the call anymore.

„I'll be there in Five!", Iseul shouted excitedly, almost breaking Hana's eardrums before hanging up without any further words.

As Iseul had basically promised, after only five minutes the sweet melody of the doorbell rung through Hana's house who jumped up from her seat.

„I'll get it, ma!", she shouted before opening the front door.Iseul attempted to walk inside, not being able to hold herself back any longer she jumped onto Hana in excitement.

„What's up with you today?", Hana asked tiredly, closing the front door before being pulled by Iseul upstairs and into Hana's bedroom.Hana's bedroom was in the aesthetic of the colors grey and white, having a cozy feeling.

Iseul hurriedly shut the door and made Hana sit down, standing in front of her. „Soo I just discovered something..", Iseul slowly and carefully started, watching Hana's expressions carefully before continuing after getting a bored expression.

„I have a crush-", Iseul started saying but got interrupted by a long awaited scream. „What?!
You have a crush?", Hana asked, jaw dropping to the floor.

„Yeah and uhm it's kinda on Ni-Ki...", Iseul whispered, lowering her head and fiddling with her shirt.

„on who?",Hana wanted to shout, but didn't.Why did she suddenly feel annoyance inside of her.She wasn't sure about her feelings and furrowed her eyebrows.

Instead, she stared at Iseul in disbelief. „Ni-Ki?...Oh" Hana said, surprised as to why she suddenly felt so down. „I see, good luck with him.",Hana said, trying to put on her sweetest smile.

„Yeah...thanks.By the way, I actually came here to ask if you'd like to bake some cookies with me?"
Iseul said with puppy eyes, knowing that Hana couldn't resist and changed the subject after the slowly developing tension in the air.

„Uh yeah sure, why not.", Hana said, nodding her head and slowly standing up, her brain not comprehending the things that just came out of Iseul's mouth.

„I brought the ingredients already, so don't worry!" Iseul said with a cheery voice, trying to make Hana smile again which surprisingly did work.

What is this weird feeling inside of me?...
I am not jealous,...

right?

。。。