❄️Lost In The Fray❄️

Creativity:15 /15

It is not just like this make me love reviewing because it's others like this that don't get the acknowledgement that they deserve for the creativity in the world that they have created. These are the authors that stop writing because they feel like their story is worth nothing. But I'm here to let you know that this story is worth 1,000,000 times. the votes, the comments, the love, the way that this author has made the. two characters is so creative. It reminds me of how I'm writing my story and my story. is similar to this, but different at the same time. The way that the author does the creativity and the story is mind boggling. Beautiful. And I say mind boggling because you can Sympathize with characters. It's just beautiful.

Originality: 15/15

For me, I feel like there needs to be more stories like this. The originality, the thought process of disease and the way that we as humans handle these diseases, whether it be with the main character has or it be something else that characters deal with. I feel more realistic stories like these. Definitely 100 percent need to be recognized. because it's the originality of these stories and the realness and rawness of these stories that need recognition.

Storytelling:15 /15

When it comes to the storytelling, now you all know need storytelling comes in varieties for me, so bear with me. With this type of storytelling, if you really look at the book and I pray that you all read this book and you really read it for what it's worth, know that there is no storytelling now before you guys come at me because I. know some will hear me out. You can. be a great storyteller. There are ton of them out there. But then there are people that go beyond storytelling. and you become the story now. You might not understand what I mean by that. Some of you might some of you might not. Here's what I mean when you. create a world a universe. A idea. and you make it so genuine So heart filling, so bone chilling. So beautiful. So heart wrenching so magnificent. So tear jerking. I could go on and on and on. You don't create a story. You become the story. And this author has become the story And the reason that I say this is because this is not your story that I can describe. This is not the story that I can be like. OK writers or authors or readers. This is the type of story I feel this is. I cannot say that and that is 150% shrimp. because this creator has created a world within a world and the realism of this world. has bought me the tears. like this is a book I will probably go back to finish But if I'm being honest this book was so good that it was so hard to read. And once again this is not to be mean. This is not to be malicious. The storytelling was phenomenal. The storytelling was heart wrenching. The storytelling was not storytelling. It was realism and I. don't think I've ever. mentioned the realism when it comes to books that often. But the realism of this story is one that needs to be Read.

Character:15 /15

How do I describe the characters? Who's a breathtaking? That is how I describe the characters. Simply breathtaking simply. studying. Simply beautiful, but also sad. You can tell that these characters are struggling and that they're going through it. but what doesn't break you makes you stronger in my eyes and these characters are going to become the strongest of the strong and I. cannot wait to see that.

Story Flows:15 /15

When it came to sentence structure. sentence flow and grammar I Saw nothing wrong with the story..

Cover Design:15/15

Cover is simple but beautiful at the same time.

Final Thoughts:10 /10

The end of the day, I will say that this creator and this author have created such a beautiful story and. reality that many people don't talk about when it comes to the main character having an illness. We don't talk about that. We don't write stories about that because nobody would want to read a story about somebody that's sick. But I personally feel like more stories should be written like this. The realization of what is. happening in the world and what continues to happen in the world with people, whether it be the illness they have, whether it be the the. life that they live. at the end of the day, stories like this need to be told. And I'm so glad and so honored that this author let me read their story because I felt an immense sadness but joy as well. When I read this story. the pure reality of it is hit you hard, but also understanding the main character and what they are going through is what makes this story a dime a dozen This is a story that would win a bestseller award. This is a story that would become well known in the world because so many people would pick this story up and read it and would relate to it. And that my friends is why we need more stories like this one. So thank you author for letting me enjoy the beautiful and sad and broken world that you have created but also knowing that even though it's broken and sad there will come joy as well. because at the end of every sad story there's just a light of happiness. So readers this is a story I would 150% would recommend to everybody. for everybody needs a story like this in their library. I know I did.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:100

Summary of the book:

Nia Evans feels as though her kidney disease is ruining every aspect of her life. In particular, her last year of school. So, rather than return to the whispers full of lies that suffocate her, she opts to resit her final year at a different school. Where, she hopes, her disease won't consume her so she can pretend to be just like everyone else and get past the resentment she hides from her dad. But on her first day, her photo is taken by the one boy who will ruin her chances to blend in. All Milo Thompson has ever wanted to do is swim. As a child, the Olympics was his dream. But now, he understands his dreams were unrealistic. Caught between his parents' abusive relationship, he's left to look after his eight-year-old sister. Afraid of exposing weakness, he hides behind a reputation that no longer belongs to him. All at the expense of the future he still dreams of. When they meet and find art as a common ground, they open up to each other more than they ever intended through their work. Milo learns to express his true emotions in more than just his drawings. And Nia discovers that perhaps there is more to life than her disease. But as their attraction for one another becomes impossible to ignore, they both hide behind their insecurities, unwilling to accept what the other is so desperate for them to see, their self-worth.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷