-Visit to Hotel-

AN:
This is my first story so please dont be mad at me if I make a mistake! This story will most likely contain : inappropriate words, smut, fluff, bxb, Huskerdust, Chaggie, angst, and some mature/adult content!
I will make a warning on top of the chapter when there is smut or fluff!

-3rd person pov-

Lucifer, sitting in a comfy chair next to his desk. His left hand on his unfinished duck he's been working on, the other one on his chin. Usually, he's thinking about his loved one , Lilith , but now, he's thinking about Charlie and her hotel..well he might be thinking about somethi-... someone else too...

-Lucifer pov-

' Who does he think he is?! Talking to the King of Fucking Hell himself?! Alastor is such an idiot..If he didn't have a strong bond between Charlie ,then I would've already killed him..!'

I get up from my seat and the unfinished project, then I walk over to my bed and slowly get on. I pull off my shoes and grab the soft blanket above me. I then just realized that I probably won't get to see Char-Char again unless I decide to visit once more.

'Hmm..I guess I suppose a visit tomorrow wouldn't hurt! I'll text her tomorrow to see if I can come again.'

After that,I quickly drifted off to sleep,thinking about my visit tomorrow..

-The next morning-

I rise up my eyes for yet again, another day in Hell. I yawn and begin to open my phone and unlock my password. I then begin my text message to my daughter, Charlie.

-Charlie pov-

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" I ask to my friends."May we have Jambalaya this morning?" Alastor asked. "Of course! Vaggie, can you help me ?"
Vaggie turned her head and looked at me, "Uhm..Yea sure!" . Vaggie and me begin to walk to the kitchen until we heard Angel Dust say something from behind us. "Nahh, I don't feel like eating Jambalaya, I want Husk's dick!" Angel Dust said while giggling out loud.
Then Husk responded with "Uh- What the fuck..whatever." Husk then walked behind the bar to clean the glasses cups.

"Don't mind them,they're so gay for each other I can't even stand them like this at this point!" We both started laughing after she said that.

*Ding!* Charlie then took out her phone and looked at the notification. "Hey Char-Char! I was wondering if I can visit you and the hotel again! Please reply when you have your answer, love you ! <3" Charlie backed away from the kitchen and whispered something to Vaggie . "Hey.. uh- Vaggie! I just got a text from my dad, can you start without me? I promise it won't take long!" Vaggie replied with "Sure hon! Just please hurry up!" I then smiled at her and turned back to my phone. Writing my response which said "Of course! You're allowed anytime! You can come at 10:00am for breakfast! Love you as well!" I then skipped back to the kitchen, putting my apron open, and began cooking beside Vaggie.

-Lucifer pov-

As I finished brushing my teeth,I heard something come from my phone. *Ding!* I then snatched my phone, looking at the response, I get ready faster.
I Checked the time to see how much time I have, 'It's 9:00am?! I need to get in the shower quick!' I undress myself and get in the shower. After I was done I wore my normal attire and dried my hair. I was brushing my hair on the way, I checked the time again. 'I got here just in time , it's 9:47!'

When I got here, I open the door, expecting to see my daughter when they opened the door, I hug the person on the other side of the door. "It's so nice to see you again!" I then hear at least a five second silence as they spoke and replied saying "It's nice seeing to too, shortie" . I then froze, realizing who it was.

"A-Alastor?-" I whispered really quietly. "You guessed it!" He talked back with his radio-like voice." Charlie, my dear! Your father is at the door!" . I then backed away from him, slightly blushing. 'Why the fuck am I blushing?! This hug meant nothing...right..??' I then heard Charlie from inside the hotel. "You may come in , your majesty." It sounded like he wasn't mocking me this time.."Uh- thanks I guess..-" I slowly walked in, seeing everyone I saw from the last time I was here.

Husk and Angel Dust was at the bar, Charlie and Vaggie looked like they were almost done with breakfast,and nifty is ...being nifty I guess. Then Charlie shouted over to me saying "Your Room key is on the kitchen counter!" I walk to the counter and grab my room keys. I walk to the stairs and then enter the elevator, pressing the button that's labeled '4th floor'
I felt the elevator move up and saw the doors opening.

I walk to my room and insert the key in the keyhole.
The door opened and I entered , I looked around. Admiring the unique design,I heard rustling in the other room, specifically, Alastors room. 'He must've teleported to his room' I thought. I teleport into his room without hesitation.

I then softly gasped, seeing the sight of Alastor, gripping his stomach, his ears down as I heard soft radio glitching. I saw his eyes,watery and about to tear up. He must've heard my gasp and turned around.
"What are you doing here?! Please. Ğęț øųť-..!"

'The last part sounded static-like, I felt bad, wait- bad?! I shouldn't be feeling this bad for him! But ,the way he sounded,the way he looks right now...it's kinda...hot?-'
I began blushing again..'Why do I feel like this for him?!' Alastor began saying "Can you- Can you heal people..?" I looked at him and while still blushing, I said "Y-yeah,why? Do you have a scar or something?"
Alastor looked away, embarrassed he then replied with "Yeah..it's on my stomach... can you heal it..?" I blushed looking away aswell. "Of course-Just show me the scar and I'll heal it..." I then heard him whisper something. "What did you say?" I asked with curiosity.

"T-thank you Lucifer.."

1070 words

If you guys have suggestions,please let me know!
I'm making the second chapter right now!