Chapter 69

“You know that I’m jungkook's fiancée, and that he has always treated me well. Why didn’t you ever ask me to reach out to jungkook for help?” This was what taehyung wanted to know.

“You should know this as well. As long as jungkook stands up for you, everything will be fine.”

“Silly .” yoongi looked at him dotingly. It was only when he saw  him that his eyes appeared to be shining. “tae, you are my, yoongi's, most precious... Brother .” You’re even more important to me than my own life. “How could I ask you to beg another man to resolve my own problems? I’d rather die than have you beg someone on my behalf. Besides, this is just a matter of a few years in jail.”

He intentionally made light of the situation.

However, taehyung's heart ached badly for him.

He had been wrongfully sentenced to twelve years of imprisonment.

No one could understand how difficult this must be for him to bear.

He used to be a cheerful boy. However, right now, there was no hint of that sunny disposition.

All that was left was a jaded heart.

Still, he was trying his best not to make him worry and intentionally maintained a strong face in front of him.

Afterwards, taehyung let haejun discuss the case with yoongi in detail.

They were not afraid of running out of time or be disturbed by anyone. This was because he had bribed the prison-in charge, as well as the prison guards in charge of watching his brother’s cell.

Three years ago, when the Kim Group’s director, hyuntae, became a vegetable, the general manager, eunji and deputy general manager, yoongi, were the two potential candidates to inherit the Kim Group.

At the time, his elder brother had no intentions of fighting for the position with eunji. However, prior to his father’s collapse, perhaps it was because he had been worried that his wife would snatch the position, but hyuntae had signed the documents for yoongi to replace him.

His brother had always put in a lot of hard work into the company. Most of the large projects that the Kim Group received were managed by him.

If the abilities were compared, there was no way eunji would have won against yoongi.

Moreover with the documents signed by the previous director, most of the shareholders also supported yoongi.

Then, one day, yoongi accompanied one of the Kim Group’s clients, Wang Youhui, for drinks. At the time, Wang Youhui, who was in his forties, called a young lady by the name of Yang doyun to accompany him.

That night, yoongi, Youhui and doyun drank a lot.

Yoongi returned to the Kim home late in the evening, before hurrying off to doyun's hotel. The next morning, they discovered both doyun and him on the same bed. Doyun's lower body was bleeding and she was covered in wounds. They also found traces of his brother’s semen in her body. Thus, doyun sued his brother for his crimes...

His brother had independently returned to the Kim home before heading to the hotel. Hence, it was determined that he must have been conscious when he attacked doyun. As a result, he was charged with intentional harm.

He was quietly listening to their conversation when he suddenly asked him. “hyung, that night, you had already finished drinking with your client and returned home. Why did you suddenly go to doyun's hotel?”

Logically speaking, his brother was a principled man. He never went overboard when he drank.

It was even more unreasonable for him to visit doyun's hotel in the middle of the night.