𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴏɴ's ᴅᴇɴ

꧁🄿5|🄲 63꧂❨

꧁🄿5|🄲 63꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐧❩

REBEKAH WOULD HAVE NEVER ENTERTAINED THE THOUGHT OF GOING BACK TO THE VOLURI CASTLE

REBEKAH WOULD HAVE NEVER ENTERTAINED THE THOUGHT OF GOING BACK TO THE VOLURI CASTLE. Never did she think she would ever step foot in that dreaded castle, and yet she was walking alongside Alec and her family, minus Renesmee, Bella, Edward, Jacob, and Seth.

Bella, though she did apologize for her outburst, didn’t want to step foot near that castle or that throne room ever again. Nor did she want her daughter anywhere near it either. Edward had chosen to stay with his family and Jacob wanted to stay with Renesmee, and Seth was forced to stay in Forks by both Sue and Leah. And the young shifter was not happy about it at all, but he didn’t protest much after the glare that Sue sent him. 

Felix and Demetri were at the front of the group with Rebekah and Alec right behind them. Leah was behind Rebekah, never straying too far from her imprint or Santiago.

Rebekah knew this was hard for Leah. A wolf-shifter trapped in a castle full of human blood-drinking vampires? She would owe her best friend big time after this.

Carlisle seemed to be the only one calm, his arm latched around Esme and a tired look on his face. Alice was a close second due to the fact she knew the outcome of what would happen. Jasper was quiet, his stance tense and ready to pounce at the first sight of danger along with Rosalie. Emmett was serious, his gaze stern and lips pursed into a tight frown. 

Rebekah could only hope that this didn’t end in a fight. 

And then the throne room doors opened.

“Ah, my dear ones!” Aro cooed from his spot on top of the steps that led to the three thrones. His smile was warm but predatory – his eyes sparkling with something manic and it immediately caused a shock of worry to shoot down her spine. “I am so delighted that you accepted our invitation!”

Caius and Marcus watched as the raven-haired king descended from the steps. The former had a scowl on his face with his lips pulled into a snarl and eyes blazing with fury while Marcus just looked bored, but his eyes were light.