Author's Note

Hi! Before you read, I just wanted to tell you about this story. My name's Abigail, and I'm the author (cause, you know, this is an author's note) This is a KOTLC (Keeper of the Lost Cities) fanfiction. It starts a year or so after the gang has defeated the Neverseen (in the story). The whole thing had literally no action. However, if you're looking for action, and maybe a continuation of Keeper after the Stellarlune cliffhanger, then check out my other story called Elysian: After Stellarlune. It starts right from that huge cliffhanger. 

Anyways, as said in the title, the gang is having a sleepover. Everyone besides Wylie (cause he's much older) is around 16 or 17. The whole gang is there, including Maruca, Stina, and Wylie. I just say that because sometimes they are forgotten. No ships have happened yet (not even SoFitz; we'll discard Legacy for this story). I won't tell you what my fav ships are cause that'll spoil the story for you. But, be ready for ships. That's what this whole thing is geared toward. (oh, and the Dex kiss fail thing did happen. I just want those best friend vibes instead of a bunch of awkwardness) Anyways, there's drama, and ships, and fun. It's nice to see the gang be kids (even though they're not really kids anymore; they can act like it cause they basically lost their whole childhood to the Neverseen) 

Just to tell you, this is my first time writing a fanfic like this one, where it's based solely on ships. So don't criticize too hard (but do criticize; it makes me a better writer!) 

Alright, with that out of the way, let's get started!