The Arrival

The Black limo comes to the Center, The VKs including Ben ofcourse.

The limo opens, Ellissabeth stepping out, her blackish-red shoes clicking to the ground.

"Hey, Ev." Ellissabeth said as Evie smiles and Mal waves her han, in a 'helo' way.

Carlos smiles bit and Jay..just jay

"So nice to meet you, Ellisabeth." Ben said, his hand out as Ellissabeth shakes it slowly but it only lasted 1 second.

"Yeaahhh..." Ellissabeth said, as Mal shows her aroud Auradon. "So, how's life here?"

"I don't know, muchly pressured, the reporters are on me. Asking questions and yeah and blah blah blah, kinda tored and stressed out." Mal said as Ellissabth nods. "Heard you dating Ben, o.. you royalty now?"

"Ahhh, no..well, not yet i suppose." Mal said as Ellissabeth looks at her with a 'meaning?' look. "Meaning, i'm gonna be ROYALTY SOON!!!"

"Eekkk!!!" Ellissabeth said before it fades down with Mal laughing at it. "Anyways, Mal– or should i say 'My Grace'?" Ellissabeth teases with a smirk as Mal laughs. "So royal." Mal mutters, "learn it from Mother." Ellissabeth replies with such cocky tone.

"Whatevs, Ellis." Mal jokes as she shows Ellissabeth her dorm-room, not much red. Just pink and..pink bright.

"Wow, no red?" Ellissabeth said as Mal pouts. "I know, i told them to put Red but Sleeping Beauty's daughter–Audrey said no!" Mal exclaims as Ellissabeth rolls her eyes.

"Well, this could do..for now atleast." Ellizsabeth mutters as she puts her bags on the floor. "Really need to bring much bags?" Mal said, looking at the almost 10 bags on the floor. "What?, need clothes." Ellissabeth said, with sassiness.

(btw ur outfit and the skirt is up to your foot at the back but at the front is up to your knees!)

"Nuce dress." Mal said as Ellissabeth removes her gloves. "Thanks, M" Ellissabeth said as Mal leaves the dorm.