Being Petty

JANAE'S POV:
"Bro who tf is this". I Said Pushing Jenn Around.
"I don't know why I gotta keep telling you this." Jenn Said irritated. "You always say this everytime you cheat like put it on God." I Said as I Threw Jenn Phone. "Wtf why would I do that you buggin' worda bro." Jenn Said. "You know what just go call kr and get a ride from him." As I said throwing her clothes on the bed with her suitcase.
"Wtf bro you doing too much." Jenn Said as she got her phone to text someone. "Matter of fact I'm gone kr here anyways." Jenn Said as she was just throwing her clothes in her suitcase. "Bye like wtf I'm not bouta cry over no player." I Said as she slammed my door.
                                            The Next Day
As soon as I woke up I got on Threads and went straight to Jenn's page.

                                            The Next DayAs soon as I woke up I got on Threads and went straight to Jenn's page

I just stared at my phone realizing she did cheat she prolly texted her yesterday to pick her up. Like I care even though she wrong. I needed to get this stuff off of my mind so I started to burn pictures of us. Later I heard a knock at the door I opened the door and It was Jennifer. I slammed the door right in her face and walked away like nothing happened I forgot she had a key so she just unlocked the door and just walked in. Jenn said she came to get the rest of her stuff and to return her key and I didn't care so I didn't reply. When she went in my room I said "Why are you in my room don't you have a thoot you need to go back to." She just looked at me with a look of shock she thought I didn't know. "You said you don't need a b*tch you have a thoot so why are you here." I Said  
While watching TV. "I ain't come here for this I just came here to get my stuff and leave that's all you just Starting stuff." Jenn Said while walking in the room. After she got her stuff she left in some car that wasn't kr's but was a woman's I saw her in the driver's seat. I had kr's number so I called him I asked about the girl Jenn was hanging with and he said she supposedly "knocked her up" last night I asked for the addy and he sent it I got dressed and went to the location. As I pulled up I saw Jenn and the girl kissing but she looked like someone I knew. I looked closer and it was Lanae my sister. I got out the car and both of them looked shocked. "So this is the thoot that you knocked up??" I asked while leaning on my car.