𝒀𝒐𝒖 & 𝑰

Juniper Lapid was a hidden goddess in the sky. There has been a Prophecy about the Elemental Goddess.

The Prophecy states that, the Goddess who possess this power, shall control the sky. The Goddess can control Earth, Fire, Water, Air and Physical matter. Meaning she could turn energy into physical matter.

Peter Pan, the boy who never fails, is about to fail on his life. He too, has a Prophecy about his internal youth.

His Prophecy states that, when his hour glass reaches to the end, he shall pass and shall be sent away to the sky. Unless he possesses the heart of the truest believer.

Pan has been trying for years, and each second the hour glass goes, the more furious Pan gets.

That's when, Pan heard of a loop hole.

The Elemental Goddess can choose to have internal youth, only if she wants to. But her power is not guard well. Meaning, anyone with enough power could take The Elemental Goddess power and life.

Juniper knows of the devil Peter Pan. She too, needs a loop hole to fix.

Her twin brother, Finnick Lapid is getting sick. Finnick Lapid is the God of the Seasons and Weather. He controls Summer, Winter, Fall and Spring. Also, the weather forecast. But since Finnick is sick, Earth has been getting rainy and cold weather in the summer.

But Juniper knows that Peter Pan can cure her twin brother. With his magic, he could cure him and the seasons and the weather would go back to normal. AND Peter Pan, knows that Juniper's internal youth.

What will happen to
Juniper and Peter?