𝟎𝟐𝟓...𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝗪𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 ࿐ྂ: ̗̀➛ 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

: ̗̀➛ 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

real life ੈ✩‧₊˚

"What do you think?" Willow asked, turning around to show Tara her outfit. Tara smiled. "You look gorgeous" she started, correcting herself after. "You are gorgeous"

The red head smiled at her girlfriend, pulling her closer. Tara put her arms around the girls neck, as Willow put her arms around her girlfriend's waist.

"I love you" the brunette smiled, pecking willows lips. "I love you too" she whispered. "Okay, but now we need an outfit for you" Willow said, pulling away.

"What do we think about Johnnie and Eliza?" Tara asked, walking to her closet. "They're so cute together!" Willow sighted, falling backwards on Tara's bed.

Tara chuckled. "They for sure are"

...

Sitting in the little lounge of Willow favorite restaurant, the group talked about everything. This time it was only Willow, Tara, Johnnie and Eliza. Little double date.

After the group of six went out for dinner, they wanted to do it another time, just them four. "How did you two even got together?" Johnnie asked, after Eliza told the story about them.

Willow giggled. "We kissed on my birthday and then later on we decided to date" Tara grabbed her girlfriend's hand. "Since then we're girlfriends"

Eliza smiled at them. "And you are so cute together" Tara locked eyes with the red head, kissing her softly.

"Do you guys want to go out? To a bar?" Eliza asked, finishing her drink. "Yeah, sounds amazing" Johnnie agreed, looking at the young pair in front of him.

...

It wasn't long after that the two girls laid in bed, both drunk. "That was fun" Tara said chuckling, cuddling closer to Willow.

The red head pulled her arms around the girl. "It was for sure" Tara's eyes were closed, about to fall asleep. "I love you, Wills" she whispered.

Willow smiled, kissing her forehead, softly. "I love you too"

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚