❄️poetic thoughts❄️

Creativity: 15/15

I feel like the creativity of the story is phenomenal. I love the poetry in the way that the author does everything. They are so relatable and that is something that I adore. Poetry. is something I will always love.

Originality:15 /15

Everything is original when it comes to poetry, because it's the way that's authorized. So is this story original? Of course, because it's poetry. It's how the author feels. It's their self putting everything they have into. something relatable, something that needs to be said. Voicing their innermost deep thoughts.

Storytelling:15 /15

Thing about poetry is there is a whole bunch of different ways to tell story through it. There are sad stories. There are good stories. There are. so many different types of storytelling when it comes to poetry. And that's what I love about poetry. There isn't just one sets way up to telling a story.

Character:15 /15

once again, when it comes to poetry, there are different characters that are young old fancy, non fancy, you name it, with torture. There's so much going on with the characters that they're not just set in stone.

Story Flows:15 /15

The story has nothing wrong regarding grammar, sentence structure, or sentence flow. Everything worked out perfectly and sounded correct.

Cover Design:10 /15

I will say that the cover can be a lot better. But besides that, there's no. else wrong, just a different cover to really bring out the story would be amazing. and seeing that I've already reviewed one of these authors books. I have put recommendations in my last review for this author of cover designs that I personally favor and love.

Final Thoughts:10 /10

At the end of the day, the author has a lot of different poetry and I really enjoyed poetry and I feel like the audience that the author is trying to pull together will come. They just need a better cover and they will get the proper audience that they deserve. Sometimes a cover might not seem like a lot, but so many people judge books on covers. And that's something that they shouldn't, but they do. They always say, don't judge a good book by its cover, but people still do to this day. And that's sad. But once again, if this author can find cover, their poetry will soar, and they will get the audience that they deserve. And I can't wait for that to happen.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:95

Summary of the book:

poetry, notions, feelings, impressions, me.🌷

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷