❄️Made It Big❄️

Creativity: 15/15

The thing I like about this story and the creativity that the author had brought to the story is the fact that it's about two best friends and their. struggles to make their dreams come true. There are many stories out there like this, but this is unique because of the way that the author did it.

Storytelling:15 /15

Feel like when it comes to the storytelling, you're reading it from the point of view of both friends and what they went through and the struggles that they're doing are going through. But they also are talking about their. future, like what they have plans, how they are going to get there, things like that.

Character:15 /15

Do you feel like the characters have plenty of room to grow? I feel like the story is not complete. and that there's so much more the author can do with this story. For what it's worth, though, it's a really good story.

Story Flows:15 /15

The story has nothing wrong regarding grammar, sentence structure, or sentence flow. Everything worked out perfectly and sounded correct.

Cover Design: 5/15

Did you feel like the cover is definitely not representing of the story? And I do feel like the cover. does need to be a little different.

Cover shops I recommend 

NattKuznetsov

xxinloves

sugararmy07

Final Thoughts:10 /10

I definitely enjoyed the story and I felt like it was a really good story. There were some things that I would change, like once again I would definitely find a different cover, but besides that, the story seemed like it was a very good story. It kind of threw me off guard because while I was reading it, it had a lot of the little heart letter shaped thingies and that kind of got confusing. But besides that, I think the authors on a great path to success and hopefully Day in the community that they deserve will appreciate their book and love their book.

Chapters I read:2

Total points:90

Summary of the book:

Two best friends who 'made it big' together.ෆ⸒⸒"We did it.""We really did."💌It wasn't easy to make it to the top, definitely not for these two best friends who came from the very bottom.💌"Well, it definitely wasn't easy...we-we had to run, and if we couldn't run, then we had to walk, as fast as we could and if we couldn't even walk, then we had to crawl because we just couldn't stop.", Areum answered as she smiled at the camera.💌"We did everything we could, there was nothing that we didn't try. We had our downs, that broke us, but we knew that we couldn't just stop there. We were a little naive at the start too...but now we know how this world works. But I'm happy that we were able to do it.", Faye said while smiling at the camera and glancing over Areum while doing so.Faye and Areum both said in sync, "WE MADE IT BIG!!", and smiled with tears in their eyes.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷