sexy Politicians meet😻

It was a good morning in the politician world, the sun was shining, the birds were shitting, it was a wonderful day with full of sights and smells. Joe turned on his Alexa to his politic Playlist consisting of Lana Del Rey, kesha, and teenage mutant ninga turtle remix. Turned on by this sexy Political beats, he began his morning ritual of stroking, he pulled out his long erratic cock and sang his war cry....
*yelling very manly politcily* poop.
Awoken by his inner lion, he put on his jacket and brushed his teeth.

Meanwhile....

*Thomas Jefferson's pov*

Thomas Jefferson's eyes shot open at his alarm playing that one Thomas the choochoo train song. He yawned and stretched before standing up, he slumped to his bathroom, still very tired. He quickly brushed his teeth and took his time putting on his old timey wig. After make sure it was very sexy and secure he cat walked to his full body mirror (still in his pajamas) he began checking himself out. "My gyat is looking so good today" he said proudly. He then ran back to his room to get dressed. Thomas found his best politicking outfit (very old timey) and put it on happily, readying himself for his day.

*BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*
"Ohnoo... my rose toy..." cried Thomas Jefferson.

At Bidens house...
*BUZZZZZZZ*
"My rose toy is going off.. that must mean.... THE WORLDS IN DANGER..."
Biden grabbed his politic suit, he the grabbed his federal cock and began swinging it dominantly from tree to tree until he landed at the white house. He was greeted by Sexy Thomas Jefferson, Poopy political Obama, Aroused Abraham, and More.....

A voice came from behind...
*Manly politcily grunts*
"BOYYYSSSS....ITS Georgie porgey washington..."

The world is in danger...
And it's up to the very hot and sexy Presidents to save it.

Before you continue, you should litsen to "Sexy Presidents" on Spotify. Made just for you and this story 😘😘😘