Herbie the Love Bug

Herbie is a 1963 Volkswagen beetle who made his debut in the 1969 Disney film, the Lov bug, though he was almost Herbie the love Toyota, though thanks to a bunch og car beginning casted for the role, there was a white Volkswagen beetle amongst all the cars, and one of them stated that they chose the car because the fil crew "couldn't help to pet it" and the bug was given the role. Herbie originates from a German engineer by the name of Dr. Gustav Stumpfel, who was hauled by the American government to make a living car who mistoke the people's car project for something different, and during the making of it his picture of his wife fell into Herbie's molten metal giving the car life, Herbie has the ability to open his doors at his own will, as shown in his debut film, leak oil at will, open his hood at will, do a wheely,  stretch himself out as shown in Herbie: fully loaded, telepathically communicate with other VW Beetles as shown in Herbie Rides again, and only on Herbie fully loaded in his use his headlights, as his eyes and his bumper if a mouth to form a smile or a frown, Herbie's latest appearance was in Herbie: Fully Loaded, which was released in 2005, 1 year before Cars, I'd like to a imagine that this movie would be Disney's goodbye to Herbie, before introducing their new sentient racecar, Lighting McQueen.
Word count: 245.