Letter's

Maheen was inside her garden side chamber reading the Quran, and she instantly noticed Haya's energy as she entered.

Maheen looked up and smiled at her, curious to know why she seemed so thrilled.

"Kya hua haya, Sab khairiyat toh Aap & badi khush Nazar aa Rahi hai." Maheen asked as Haya lifted her hand and show the letter.

"Prince Arjun has sent you the letter."

Maheen instantly felt filled with excitement as she realized that Prince Arjun had sent her a letter.

Maheen quickly took the letter from
Haya and began to open it and read the letter.

"My Mahi,

I'm writing this letter to let you know that I have finally reached Hind safely and I'm feeling good now as I'm back home to my Mother.

I know that you must be worried about me so I just wanted to reassure you that I'm fine and I just want to say that | miss you so much already.

I know you must be missing me too so please take care of yourself until we meet again..

Yours Loving

"Arjun."

Suddenly her eyes fall on the big beautiful Rose which was Kept With Letter Maheen Smiled As Place the Rose on her heart And Spoke

"Haya can you please Bring Paper and ink for me??"

Haya nodded in response to Maheen's request and hurried out to get the paper and ink for her.

Maheen wanted to write a reply as soon as possible, She was filled with a surge of joy and excitement.

As Haya came and Maheen started & writing the letter

Maheen began writing the letter with a heart full of hope and affection for Prince Arjun.

Maheen was filled with joy as she wrote the letter, relishing the opportunity to share her feelings with him.
.
.
.
Arjun was taking a rest in his room when an attendant came and gave him a letter.

"Yuvraj Aapke liye Ek Khat Aaya hai."

He was immediately filled with curiosity as he wondered who it could be.

He took the letter from the attendant and opened it to find Maheen's letter.

"My dearest Arjuna,

I'm writing this letter to let you know how much I have missed you since you left..

I miss you in each and every heartbeat I have.

I'm so glad that you are safe and and that you're enjoying your time with your family.

Just today morning I saw Fresh Berries on my garden tress so I thought to Send you Some I hope you will like it....

Take care of yourself and take care of your family...

"Your Mahi"

Arjun closed the letter and Smiled Widely

Arjun's heart was filled with joy as he read Maheen's sweet and affectionately written letter.

As he looked at the berries and Smile before taking one of it in his mouth, juiciness of berrie melted in his mouth

Arjun couldn't help but smile widely as he closed the letter, his heart overflowing with happiness and continue eating those berries.

Vote & Share ❤️❤️❤️