Chapter 10

Trevor's POV

I raise my brow, looking at a girl. A kid basically and she may be not more than 5-6 years old. She raises a brow back at me and crosses her tiny arms, looking at me. Well I thought I was alone in this room but I guess I am not. She settles right next to me, in another stool

"Do have hair problem?" She asks sighing and I give a confused stare at her.

"Why? What's wrong with my hair?" I ask touching my silky hair. Don't you dare kid. I use a branded shampoo.

"Well I asked you a question. You didn't answer. Yo must have trouble in it"

"That's ear not hair" I chuckle looking at the girl. She was adorable. Big adorable eyes. Silly straight hair and chubby adorable cheeks. She looks mixed to me. Chinese I guess

She sulks at my words while I smile looking at her

She sulks at my words while I smile looking at her. "Are you Chinese?"

"My mom's American but my Appa's korean" She explains.

"Appa?"

"Dad" She says and sighs.

Kid is cute.

"So you a mixed breed?" I ask her.

"Am I dog?" She frowns at me and this makes me chuckle again. I touch her nose and tap on it. "You are adorable for a kid"

"I am not a kid! Mom says I am big enough to take care of myself" She protests and I nod my head.

"Well what's this big enough person's name then?" I ask smiling at her.

She flips her hair(the actual hair not ear) and looks at me. "Sarang"

"Sarang? What does this name even mean?" I ask confused

"Here we go again. Well Angel tells me that it means love in Korean"

"Angel? You have met an angel in real life?"

This earns me a smile from her side and her eyes beams with pride. "Of course I have! She's my angel and well I am her star. She has this big eyes and she is very pretty. She has wavy long brown hair and she cares for everyone. But she cares a little bit more for me" She finishes with a proud tone.

"Well your description makes me think of a certain person" I tell her

"Even you have an angel?" She asks me curious.

"She is not my angel but she looks like one. She's nice and humble to everyone and she's goes to my school"

"Well no one can beat my angel though" She declares and her confidence makes me smirk and Trevor notices a butterfly hair clip on her hair.

"I like your clip. Are you obsessed with butterflies?"

"Sort of."

"Okay..where are your parents? What are you doing here all alone, butterfly?" I ask her.