- 𝟎𝟎𝟐

❝ Being in love with you is like finding the missing piece to a puzzle I didn't even know I was solving

❝ Being in love with you is like finding the missing piece to a puzzle I didn't even know I was solving. ❞

⸰ 𖥔 ͙ࣳ ༄

AMORA'S POV

TW — mentions of ab#se

Wow, the worst part of my day is coming up, yayy!! I honestly wish I could just move in with Lucia .. even though she'd probably, most likely — actually definitely won't let me. And our father wouldn't approve, just like he doesn't approve of anything me or her do.

I walked down the streets of my community, light looming from the street lights next to me as I walked by them. The silence was comforting, you could hear the wind and some spanish music playing in the distance. I love my city, but if I wan't to live my dreams I'd probably have to leave it..

Right, the dreams my father and even my mother don't approve of! Like always, except my mom isn't as bad as my dad.

My headphones were around my neck currently playing 'cigarettes after sex', one of my favorite artists to do contemporary dancing too. I kept my hands in my pocket as I looked around enjoying the comfort of my people. Some saying a 'hello' or just giving a small nod. I know I'll regret leaving this neighborhood one day, and that I will come back someday aswell.

A new song starts. The melody instantly comforting me. God I love these types of songs. Some of them make me sleepy, well, I am listening to my sleeping playlist..

And before I knew it I was standing outside the steps of my apartment building, pulling my headphones down to my neck. Looking at entrance of my shitty home before I hesitantly opened it, going up the stairs of the dumb building. Now actually standing outside of the door where my parents lived. Frowning as I instantly smelt alcohol from inside the room.

Once again, I hesitantly knocked twice to signal I was home before opening the door. Hearing music coming from far into the apartment, and taking notice of the beer bottles scattered on the floor. Taking note to clean this shit hole later.

My dad stumbled into my view with a bottle in his hand. It took him a moment to finally notice me, yet his expression stayed the same. Unlike him, I smiled and placed the bag from the bodega on the table and walked up to him, peaking into my mama's room. My dad and mama didn't sleep in the same room.

Ever since we found out that she was sick with a deadly disease, my father saw her as a burden. Forcing her to move into Lucia's old room. I accompany her whenever I can.