Who are you?

It was dark, and I heard them laughing, laughing at me. My face was touching the dirty floor. 

I felt another kick into my stomach.

Why are they doing this?

Why don't I even feel the pain anymore? 

What was the reason why? 

"Nobody likes you! Nobody wants to be your friend. You are such a LOOSER!"

Back to the present:

Taehyung POV:

"Guys, you are ready?" asked Jimin.

"Give me one second,"  I said, going to the bathroom. I locked the door and stared into the mirror. 

I shivered and felt myself getting hot. I supported myself on the sink with both hands. Furthermore, I had those memories from before again, and I felt the pain like  at that moment. I can't possibly go on stage like this! But they need me! I can't abandon my boys or the many Fans! I slapped clear water on my face to bring myself fully to consciousness. I stared at my teary face through the mirror.

I heard a knock on the door and junkook's voice

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine...

"Start without me," I said, trying to make my voice sound normal.

-------------------------------------------------------- 

Emily  POV :

"MILLLYYYY! Where are you?! We have to go!" Leonie shouted

I sat at my dressing table and applied some lip gloss.

"Yeah, I'm coming right away"

I picked up my bag and followed her to the car.

We're going to a BTS concert together today. My best friend, Leonie, is a huge fan. I know maybe one or two of their songs, but I mainly go along for her.

Leonie has to quickly go to the washroom before the entrance, so I retreat to a quiet place and wait for her. I was writing on my cell phone when suddenly a door next to me opened and a young man appeared. He looked teary and didn't seem to be feeling particularly well.

"Hey, is everything okay?" I asked worriedly, touching his arm lightly. He flinches at my touch and our eyes meet

"Yeah, yeah, everything's fine," he says quickly and walks past me.

I watched him anxiously until I was tapped on the shoulder and turned around in shock. Leonie stands in front of me and looks at me questioningly.

" Who was that?" Ask her

"I don't know, he looked sad, but he didn't want to tell me what was bothering him."

Leonie suddenly grinned

"Was he good-looking?!"

I considered

“Yes, he was hot ,” I admitted

She laughed and pulled me by the hand to the entrance.

During the concert:

The concert was great, and even though I was never that convinced of K-pop, this group really impressed me!

Just during a particularly nice song, one boy looked at the fans, and his gaze stayed with me. With eye contact, I recognized him. HE was the sad boy from before!

He smiled sweetly at me and went back to his friends. Leonie shrieked next to me and shook my arm

"OMG, Kim Taehyung was looking at you!!!"

I said, totally confused
"I met him too when I was waiting for you"

"What?! You talked to him?!!! OMGGGGG"

She was much more excited than I was. I continued to watch the show and found myself smiling once or twice as soon as V started singing...

Hey guys<3 

Welcome to my first Taehyung/Junkook ff.

Did you like it?

I'm sorry if there are sometimes mistakes. I'm still learning English at school.

I also just started listening to K-pop and was interested in BTS in general. That's why I don't know that much about them yet, but you are welcome to give me information or insiders in the comments <3

Have a nice day 

Emily