Chapter 8

Taegan's POV

"GIRL ARE YOU SERIOUS?? You just had a talk with him"

I freeze, hearing Adelaide's words. Like actual freeze.

"What do you mean?" I ask dumbfounded. Naressa sighs and then looks at me. "Tae, honey are you playing some sort of a dumb joke with us?! That guy was Trevor Evans who just asked us if we could volunteer for his next match" "Imaginary next match, Nara. Evans is in mess. I bet there's going to be any such match" Adelaide concludes and starts to express her anger towards the boy who just made her jaw drop a while ago. The guy with specs. The guy beside HIM.

Fuck. This is not real. He was Trevor Evans. He is Trevor Evans. Gosh what the hell??? Did I just not recognize a stranger even though he did recognize me??? I mean I was legit astonished seeing that guy. The green forest like eyes, that gaze, that smile with a side dimple, his brown wavy hair and that jawline. That Adam's apple that was poking out. That 6'2 inches height. The moment I turned and my eyes laid on his, I was starstruck. I mean he was even hotter than my current crush.

 I mean he was even hotter than my current crush

(Trevor's features)

 Goshh. Did this guy actually text me and say he admired me??? Does he even know me like what???

"Tell me more about him!!" I out of no where, deliver this to the girls who look at me blankly, pausing whatever conversation they were having midway.

"Why do you care about him?" Adelaide asks, raising a brow at me. "Well he just asked about us volunteering for a cheerleader. So I j-just thought of utilizing my time. Might just try it out. So I was just asking about him to know which name to tell while sighing up for the volunteer at the office" I lie. This is still too early to tell about the text message we exchanged to these two. They will make a mountain out of a molehill.

"Trust me. He's group is the last one you would want to help and get involved with, if you hate social life" Naressa tells

"Why's that?" I ask.

"Because he's the most popular among our seniors right now"

"He's a senior?"

"Duhhh....Girl why do you always become a Ross in every sort of situation? Like how are you the last person to know every single thing? Everyone knows Trevor Evans. He's tall, handsome, charming and attractive. On top of that, he is a star player! He's the captain of our school cricket team. The hits and balls he plays. Woww" 

"On top of that he gains female attention instantly and like he is a god or something. I mean fine. Guy's good looking and I would probably do him but that extra friendliness of him is quite cheeky. Bet that's the way he impresses girls. Guy exchanges girls as if he is changing his sweatshirts" Adelaide snorts telling this.

"You would probably do him. But he wouldn't" Naressa giggles saying this to Adelaide who scowls hearing this at her. "What the fuck do you mean?"

" He has a certain type, you know" Naressa shurgs.