Chapter 7

Taegan'S POV

The next day at school, Naressa, me and Adelaide are sitting at the canteen and having lunch

"SO YOU ARE TELLING ME, AUNT BETHA DROPPED JUST HOURS AFTER THE MUSIC FEST ENDED?!" Adelaide screams, making every single person in the canteen stare at us,  while i nervously look at her and whisper, "Keep the voice down, Ade. Are you planning to inform the whole school or what?" I sigh deeply. 

"Well I should. Apparently your Aunt Betha has the most horrible timing ever" She expresses, chewing her cheese sandwich and scowling. Naressa nods and sides with her. Traitor.

Adelaide and Naressa starts the topic of discussion of the science project, Miss Quzie had given us while in my head, the last night's text messages exchanged between me and that stranger were replaying in a full speed.

***Flashback of last night's Text message**

evans_trevor : Took you long enough to text back, Swiftie! 😏

thetaylorfan.390 : Excuse me? How do you know I am a Taylor Swift fan, anyways?"

evans_trevor : Well I have my ways and of course the username gives it away anyways

thetaylorfan.390 : Would you care to introduce, who you are?

evan_trevor : Intresting. So you don't know, who I am now, do you?

thetaylorfan.390 : uhmm...no. Should I?

evans_trevor : Of course. You should know your admirer's name.

thetaylorfan.390 : You admire me?

evans_trevor : I would like to meet you. Meet me in school, tomorrow?

thetaylorfan.390 : HUH?! SO you go to my school? LIKE WHAT DO YOU WANT???

evans_trevor : Stop freaking out, girl. I am not going to kill you. We are just going to have a little chat. Get to know each other better. 😉

thetaylorfan.390 : Are you a stalker or something?

evans_trevor : If admiring you to the level that i know a lot about you means I am a stalker, than gladly.

evans_trevor : So we are meeting tomorrow?

thetaylorfan.390 : Do I have a choice?

evans_trevor : Let me think..............NO😄 Also what's your name?

thetaylorfan.390 : Don't you know it already looking at the way you called me Tae?

evans_trevor : I would like to hear it again since it's our first text exchange, swiftie.

thetaylorfan.390 : Taegan. And stop calling me Swiftie like that.

evans_trevor : Trevor is the name, SWIFTIE🤣

evans_trevor : See you tomorrow. I know you don't know who am i or how do i look but I surely do know you. So I would get to you. Estar preparado (be prepared)

****Present ****

Now I have to meet a guy, I don't even know who it is. I am an introvert for god's sake! I have social anxiety. I can't just meet random people and act all friendly and shit. I don't even know who that person is! The way he texted was also peculiar and he said he admired me, like what?! And the way he said in Spanish, 'Estar preparado '. Like for what? And obviously I don't know Spanish but I am not dumb enough to figure out this through an app translator. Even the way he called me Swiftie seemed both annoying and kind of adorable at the same time. Annoying because no one calls me that and adorable because....well he's the first one to call me that.