The Nightmarish Friend

"No dragon is more ferocious or feared than the Monstrous Nightmare. This gigantic dragon has a long, snake-like neck and tail and is covered in scales, most often red, and long sharp spines. The Nightmare's gigantic head and mouth can swallow a Viking whole. It is very aggressive and territorial and will never run from a fight. Its fire is thick and almost liquid, clinging to walls and running down hills like a flaming river. The Nightmare also has a nasty habit of setting itself on fire."

Dragonpedia

Izuku's point of view:

Why is Kacchan doing this?

We were supposed to be heroes together.

Just because I do not have a quirk does not mean I can't be a hero.

Why?

After I told him I was quirkless he changed I miss the old Kacchan I want friends everyone is mean to me, just because of a stupid quirk.

I curled up into a ball and cried my eyes out lying down on the forest floor. 

"Why? Why is the world so cruel? Why didn't I get a quirk? Why..."

 *Growl

I turned around to face an 18m(60 feet) long, red and orange nightmare. With huge claw-tipped wings, a snake-like neck, huge pointy horns, and two powerful hind legs with razor-sharp claws. (Refer to the image in the front) I stared straight at its yellow eyes too shocked to scream, too scared to move. The nightmare bent its neck down and sniffed me with its snout. I could see its many rows of sharp teeth and smell the faint scent of the liquid Mum uses to power the car I think it's called petrol. I slowly crawled backward only to hit a nearby boulder, the nightmare crawled toward me and stared straight into my eyes. I slowly lifted my hand only for it to growl in response, I instinctively retracted my hand but still stuck it out again I held my hand there despite its growling and stroked its snout it then responded with an almost catlike purr. I continued gently stroking its snout. As if it was a cat it responded by moving his snout towards my body.

"You are warm. Will you be my friend? No one else wants to ever since... ever since... "

Before I could even finish, it nuzzled its snout in my embrace as if it could listen. Comforting me when I am at my lowest like a real friend.

"You will? You will be my friend? thank you so much."