Dance in the rain

First headcanon of the day!

Summary: Starscream used to be scared of the rain, but soon he is about to face his fear, how? Well obviously he went outside like a man!

It was raining, like usual, and starscream hated it, he had a secret fear of rains ever since the first day it rained when he landed on earth, he never admitted to anyone of course! How embarrassing would that be? well anyways he had been considering it and now he decided it's final, he will go outside and face the rain, he got off the berth (bed) and went outside his private quarters (room) and started walking down the halls, the workers walking there were confused of course but they didn't say anything, he continued walking and finally he was at the entrance to the base, he took a deep breath in and a deep breath out and finally went outside.

In....

The....

Rain....

He slowly started walking further away from the base, and started to feel water landing on his armor (skin), he had to admit he liked the feeling of small liquid landing on him, it was a pleasant feeling, he finally stopped when he thought he was far enough and started doing the unimaginable.

He...

Started...

To...

Dance...

He kept spinning around and moving his hands like a ballerina, what he didn't know was that his older brothers (thundercracker and skywarp) were watching in amazement and awe.

Thundercracker: woah! he's going all out.

Skywarp: ummm... should we stop him and tell him that we are watching?

Thundercracker: no no! He seems to be enjoying this.

He was right star was enjoying it.

Skywarp: wow look at him go!

Thundercracker: not gonna lie he's killing those moves!

Star couldn't really hear them since he was enjoying his moment.

Thundercracker: wow... he's smiling.

Skywarp: he always smile tc-

Thundercracker: but this time it isn't an evil mean smile, it's a happy and genuine smile bots usually have when they are enjoying themselves.

Skywarp: wait your right!

Thundercracker: I hadn't seen that smile in years...

Skywarp: I miss that smile...

Thundercracker: me too...

They both watch as star kept spinning around and moving his arms as the rain land on his armor, admiring the happy and old smile that they've never seen in years.

Starscream hadn't felt this happy in a long time, he was alway used to fear, anger, hatred, and fighting to the point he forgotten what it was like to be happy, after a while he decided to admire the scenery.

He started walking towards the edge of the cliff and sat down and starting to admire the view.

Birds were flying, fishes were hoping out the water and going back in, squirrels were storing their acorn in their home, deers were eating grass, bunnies were eating carrots, foxes were playing with each other, wolfs were taking care of their little cube, bears were sleeping in their caves.

For a very long time, star hated nature, he thinks it's weird and gross, but now he was starting to like it.

It was raining for 1 hour and 10 minutes that day, but star was only there for 5 minutes before the rain stopped, star took it as a cue to leave so he started to get up.

Thundercracker and Skywarp were panicking, but then Skywarp remembered he can teleported, so he grabbed Thundercrackers arm and teleported back in the their rooms.

Star got up from the ground and started walking back in the base, but before that he turned around one last time, he saw the beautiful sun shining behind the clouds, he smiled and walked inside the base.

As he was walking, he noticed that the workers were staring at him confused, he ignored it and went inside his quarters.

As he walked inside, he sighed to himself and locked the doors and started to walk towards his berth (bed) and laid down, he liked the idea of dancing in the rain again, but then he thought, what if someone saw him, so he decided to dance somewhere else, so he decided to dance in the forest since it was the safest option he could think of.

He...

Will...

Not...

Fear...

Rain...

Ever...

Again...