Proper Introductions

Day 2

"Oooo what do you think about this one whiskers?"

"Not my name."

"Or what about this one pussy cat?"

"Still not my name."

"Woahhh! Or what about this one furry flea bag-"

"For the love of- just fucking choose!"

Angel stuck his tongue out at the overlord playfully with a bunch of hangers in each of his six hands, the outfits swinging around from how much movement Angel was doing. "Y'know, all these outfits would make great foreplay." Husk rolled his eyes. "These are costumes for acting, not whatever kinky shit you're thinking of." Angel shrugged and went back to looking through the clothes. "Try looking for outfits you're actually gonna wear while my doors are open and we have guests coming in, and not what you're gonna wear in the bedroom." Husk said as he motioned towards the costumes Angel had pulled out. And he was sure he wasn't going to wear that nurse outfit that was three sizes too small while working.

"Oh boo you're not fun." Angel pouted and put all the outfits back, except for one. It was a sexy maid outfit. He'll wear it when the time is right. He looked around for a bit, and thankfully he took Husk's words and looked around the clothing options. Though, this time, he wasn't pulling any clothes off of the rack now that he couldn't pull out anything sexy. He slowly made his way to Husk who was sat down in a chair with his legs a good length apart, exhaling the smoke of the cigarette away from Angel. He did think he looked hot, sitting there puffing on a cigarette, but he was too busy looking around the room for anything to his taste. His hips swayed as he walked to the cat who was on the opposite side of the room, and Husk took a good mental note of that. Not because he was attracted to it, but because it could lure in customers.

"No offense, kitty," he started, and Husk looked the man up and down, who wore a random worker's oversized shirt, but kept on the boots he had on the night before. "But this.. Closet.. Isn't exactly where I'd get my style of clothes from. I prefer the clothes that cost a fortune. Or, actually look like they cost something." Angel said, his face scrunched him as he looked around the room in pure disgust. He now stood in front of Husk, who stood up and looked around at the clothes for the first time they walked in. Finally. He's being useful for once.

"Val spoiled you rotten, huh? Well, I don't typically spend my money on people."

"Damn, so you're a cheap kitty?"

Husk shook his head. "Not on people who are going to be gone in less than a week." He pulls out a sleeveless pink sparkly dress that flowed all the way to the ground elegantly, the dress not too revealing but still tight around the curves to show off a hot body that Angel knows he fucking has. "Damn, you got good eyes whiskers." Angel said as he took the dress out of his hands. Husk only nodded in response. As he went to go sit back down, Angel began to undress himself and found himself checking the corners of the room for any cameras. And he was surprised to say he found none. Husk was facing the other way, but with no warning that the other was changing, he turned around and caught a glimpse of the semi naked spider who was bent over and sliding on the pink dress.

"A warning would've been nice.." He mumbled out as he sat down and covered his eyes. Angel, who was only a few feet away, heard the complain muster out of the cat and giggled. "You're not a little kid, kitty." That was the second person to have called him a kid in the same week because of this topic. Rosie he could tolerate, but Angel? Fuck the porn star could never shut up. Angel slipped on the dress and examined himself in the body mirror that leaned against the wall. The dress showed off his curves perfectly, a bit loose but nothing a couple of pearls won't fix. He turned his back towards the mirror and peaked over his freckled shoulders to see just how good the dress looked on his ass.