MxF tied pleasure

He backed my naked body against the door and told me to stay while he grabbed the rope. He hooked it around the top of the door and tied it around both of my hands keeping them above my head. Next he tied my feet apart so i couldn't close my legs. He backed away towards the dresser grabbing a blindfold, moving towards me again blinding me.

It was dark and i felt exposed as he trailed his fingers down my body. First my chest then down my flat stomach, moving to my inner thigh then the other but not touching my p*ssy. I didn't realize how badly i wanted to be touched there till i no longer felt the heat of his body. Then i heard it..heard the buzz of the toy and my p*ssy grew wet. He brought it to my lips making me suck it first getting it wet before he touched my nipples and then finally took it to my core.

My body immediately jerked from its pleasure. He kept the vibrator there at my cl*t, it felt amazing. Then i felt a second toy dragged against my p*ssy lips. I jerked forward wanting more and the ropes tightened around my wrists. Finally  he pushed the new toy into me, it felt so good going in and out of me fast and then slow tormenting me. The vibrator still pleasuring my cl*t both toys together my body responded. I came over and over my body shaking as each org*sm hit. The org*sms didnt let up and neither did he. I kept moaning, pulling on my restraints. I could feel it building within me i felt like i was ganna explode, he turned the vibration to its highest and my body convulsed as i came so hard my legs gave out. He took the toys away and untied me as i fell to the floor panting.