Writer's note🤍

Hi! all you beautiful and charming people out there!🤍                                                                                   

This is me ena:) This is my first time writing a wattpad story like the way people actually do so please do forgive me for any errors and grammar mistakes. This book is something  you people can acually love and relate to. This is adapted from my personal life experiance. heheeee. So basically i was this shy, introvert highshool girl and he was this popular, extrovert all-charmer person and he was my senior. i didn't even had a crush on him, until i thought he had a crush on me. i know without proper confrontation and asking, you should not get to a conclusion but at that time, circumstances lead me to believe that yeah, maybe he has a crush on me. i didn't even realize i had a crush on him, until i told my friends about it and welll.....i have this track record with all my crushes till date, funny, isn't it?

SO! This book is for all those people who have a crush on someone, who think they have a crush on someone, who someone has a crush on, or who think someone has a crush on them. 

Thinking and actually having, is 2 sides of a coin. you need to observe it very carefully for a head or tails. This is my highschool crush story that i guess i am getting a chance to live again through Taegan and Trevor. They say, "Never confirm that you like someone, without having a conversation with them"

WAS SHE MISGUIDED OR HE WAS MISJUDGED?

Maybe reading this book can help you figure out how to deal with your crush. You never know. Good friends are always important in such cases and in my case my friends were so generous and understanding. i am still grateful to them till date and yes they never knew i had a crush on him, except that they thought he had on me. i still hang out with them and still they don't know. lmaooo

okay enough of my sprouting details like this. It's time you get to read this book. shower your love and positivity to me. Thank you so much for your patience and time. i hope you won't get disappointed.

tataaa!