Chapter 49

Jungkook held taehyung's waist with one hand and gently caressed his hair with his other. “It’s late in the evening. My little wife, taehyung, is definitely hungry. Although your second sister’s cooking skill isn’t as good as that of a maid’s, it doesn’t seem to be too bad. Why don’t you have some?”

Jennie's heart was swollen up with indignation!

Little wife! Did taehyung, the ugly trash, have the right to be addressed that way by jungkook? What infuriated her even more was that he was giving the food she personally made to this bitch!

The pig head does not have the right!

She suddenly understood the reason behind his actions. Previously, she had said that taehyung was only jungkook's fiancée, and that they weren’t married yet. Jungkook was clearly slapping her in the face by responding this way.

She was angered to the point of wanting to kill someone!

“Sure.”

Taehyung seemed to want to fan the flames of humiliation further. He playfully asked him. “jungkook, why don’t you feed me?”

Since jennie dared to desire his man, he would show off their affections for her to witness!

He felt extremely emotional. It turned out he had accepted the supper from his second sister for him.

Jennie yelled in anger. “taehyung, that’s enough from you! CEO Jeon is a respected person. How could he possibly feed you?”

The bodyguard was also dumbstruck.

He felt that taehyung was asking for death.

It was enough that he was sitting on his lap. He even dared to ask their boss, who was akin to a god, to feed him?

Wasn’t he afraid of being slapped to death?

Jungkook never expected taehyung to make such a request. He was dazed for a moment, before he picked up the knife and fork in a good mood. He picked up a piece of steak and brought it to his lip. “Be good, open your mouth...”

The bodyguard’s eyes widened in disbelief... his eyes were almost falling out of their sockets.

What did he just see?

His boss actually fed taehyung!

Was the sun going to rise from the west tomorrow?

Taehyung opened his mouth cooperatively. After chewing for a moment, he gave his review. “The steak that second sister put her ‘heart’ into preparing, the expensive service from the maid, and my fiancé’s sweet doting... it all makes me so happy...”

“Eat more then...” jungkook saw that he was pleased and his mood lifted along with him. He considerately offered him another piece of steak.

“No...” he shook his head.

“I want to lose weight. It’ll be bad if I eat too much supper. I’ll just have another bite of the noodles...”

“The noodles are soggy. They definitely won’t taste good.” He frowned.

“I’ll have someone else prepare supper for you. The quality of jennie's food is below par.”

jennie nearly fainted from anger. Jungkook had not taken a single bite of her food, yet he said the quality was below par!

Taehyung, this bitch! What exactly did he do to jungkook?

“No, I really have to lose weight. You don’t want me to fall sick, right?” taehyung pouted. “I’ll just have a sip of milk.”