12. 𝕊𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕪𝕤

~ 2.2k words ~

Batman sighs before giving Nightwing a sign only the two of them could understand. Nightwing nods before slowly making his way towards his little sister.

(Y/n) was too busy trying to keep Anakin awake. She used one of her cold hands to cup his cheek as the other stayed on his back. "Hey, look at me." She whispered, the entire weight of his head rested on her hand.

Anakin slowly looked up at her while breathing heavily. Clearly, those escrima sticks got more power than you'd think. (Y/n) furrowed her brows once she catched Anakin wink at her with a slight smirk. This won't end well... She thought to herself.

By the time Nightwing reached them, everyone's gazes were locked on the three people in the middle as they circled around them, yet they still kept their distance.

For Batman it was hard not to rush towards his daugher and hug her as tight as he possibly could, never wanting to let her slip through his fingers again. But he knew he couldn't, not while wearing the very mask he wore to protect his identity.

(Y/n) jumped as Nightwing gently placed his hand on her shoulder, making her look away from Anakin and up at him instead. Once her (y/e/c) eyes had scanned his face properly she couldn't help but find him looking slightly familiar.

"(Y/n)... I'm sorry for coming off as threatning, but I swear it's only because I need you to be safe. So seeing you associated with the son of—" Nightwing started as he slowly crouched down to their level, but of course he got cut off again. As expected, Anakin's fist collided with Nightwing's jaw, making Nightwing fall backwards and his butt.

"Anakin! We're surrounded by superheroes, back down." (Y/n) scolded him as she glared at him. At the same time, she started wondering what Nightwing was trying to say. ...with the son of who, Satan?

"Then tell your heroes to shut the fuck up." Anakin spat while staring daggers at the hero in black and blue. Oh if looks could kill, he'd be long gone.

"You shut up." (Y/n) scoffed, she found this situation scary as she had no idea what to expect, but now, now it's just starting to provoke her. It was like being thrown into a prison cell was Anakin's life goal.

"Both of you shut up," Starfire spoke up, scolding the two as if they were children. "You are going home," she weakly pointed her finger at (Y/n) as she stared the girl down. "And you," she turned her attention at Anakin, "you are going to jail, where you belong."

Both Anakin and (Y/n) went quiet after the magenta-haired woman raised her voice, which was kinda unexpected as she has been real quiet herself this entire time.

"Aquaman, I trust you to keep him restrained." Batman spoke in a clear, demanding tone, his gaze of anger never once left the man who sat dangerously close to his daughter.

Arthur nods before making his way towards the middle, having a feeling it won't be an easy task.

Anakin clenched his jaw and fists once he say the justice league member approach him in a threatning way. He mentally and physically prepared himself to use violence like he was used to, but once he heard her soothing voice whisper his name, his full attention changed direction as it glazed glazed over to her.

"Anakin..." she looked at him with tender eyes as they flickered down to his clenched fists. It was clear she was desperately trying to tell him to stand down. "...please, don't make this worse for yourself." She finished.