11. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕤

————————————————
Thank you so much for 1k+ readers! It makes me so happy and motivated to know that people are interested in my book ♥︎ Here is an extra long chapter as a small celebration!
————————————————

~ 5.1k words ~

I felt the cold wind wash over me as my eyes slowly opened. I tried to sit up but stopped half-way because my chest ached at my movements. I tried to take in my surroundings but it was so dark here, I couldn't quite make out where I could be.

Suddenly I heard a door open, the sound was loud and kinda freaked me out. I let out a yelp as I saw a huge garage-like door open, my gaze quickly landed on a dark figure standing outside. In fear, I sat up straight and started to drag myself backwards, ignoring the aching pain in my chest and head.

The figure finally made a move as they walked into the shadows making me even more scared as I comepletely lost sight of them. Their footsteps echoed around the apparently large room, making my body shake in fear, I had no anticipation of what was going to happen. I kept backing away until my back hit a hard, cold wall, making me shiver at the sudden contact.

I squeezed my eyes shut once I heard the footsteps stop, I had no idea where this figure was. I was terrified only to hear a quick click sound and suddenly the light turned on, it was blinking uncontrollably at first but slowly stopped after a few seconds. As I opened my eyes I immediatly found out that the figure was Anakin, making me lean my head back on the wall behind me before letting out a loud sigh of relief with slightly closed eyes.

"Did I scare you?" I heard him chuckle in a deep voice, he sounds kinda tired as his voice was deep,  like a voice you'd typically have in the morning. I felt the urge to roll my eyes but decided this situation wasn't worth my sass. "Yes," I mumbled in a low tone not expecting him to actually hear me.

"Sorry, that wasn't my intention." He said truthfully as he made his way towards me. I felt a slight tingle in my stomach as the words left his mouth, though my mind couldn't come up with a reason why.

My eyes landed on a shopping bag he held in his gloved hand. Has he seriously been out shopping after what happened? Did he really think it would be a good idea to leave me here in this dark, cold warehouse alone while he was out living the life I almost lost a couple hour ago? This is the literal definition of the word rude, and the nickname asshole.

"What is wrong with you?" I stated rather more than asking as I stared him down with a cold glare. He furrowed his brows, visable confusion appeared on his face before he saw my eyes move down to the bag he held in his glove-covered hand. A sly smile formed on his face as a short, loud chucke left his mouth, making it sound like a scoff. He closed the distance between us as he sat down beside me, his back also leaning on the wall behind us.

Yep," he said with raised brows, giving me the impression that he was proud. Proud? What the absolute fuck has he said or done to be proud of? He slightly turned his body, making him face me more as he reached for something in the bag.

I decided to stay quiet and just give him the cold stare I've been giving him this entire conversation, if that's even what you'd call this. Though, my cold stare quickly vanished and was replaced with a look of suprise as he pulled out a cake in a plastic container. He smiled at the sudden change in emotion on my face before opening his mouth to speak, "I know it's store bought, but it's still a cake, so deal with it."