My name is Leah. My life? Not that much excitement and not too bad either. I was an obsessed introverted novel reader. My favourite author? Don't make me start it. I love cats and furry animals. I love ice-cream; preferable chocolate mint flavour. I can play piano like Beethoven. I love singing in the bathroom. Ahh this is heaven. I can die peacefully in quiet with this simple life. As you can see, my life in passing is just as quiet and peaceful as yours.

              SCREEEEEEEEETCHHHH!!

                      BAM!!!

         Fuck truck-kun.

           I woke up in another world. The sky looks as dark as in the earth, the stars as bright and the breeze as cool just as in the earth! Where the fuck I am?! I was laying pitifully at the bank of some river. As when I want to wash my face, I get dumbstruck at my face. Who is this?! Wait.. who am I?! Who are you?!

         I'm wearing some kind of Traditional timeline of dresses or more fancy I guess? I look into the river again. It looks like me, but at the same time not like me. I mean, wow look at that. In my previous life, I could be a model or an actress with that face and not some kind of fuddy-duddy nerdy cap who read some fantasy novels. I wake up and take a look at my surroundings.

        Why am I at the bank river? Did I get thrown away by the accident with the truck-kun? No way, I remember I'm still lying on the road. Then why am I here? Who am I?

        "Leah!!" Somebody called me. There's 2 women and some men run towards me. Who are they? How did they know me? As they come closer, the river bank became clearer with the torch that they bring along. "Leah. Are you alright?" Ask the middle-aged woman while pitifully wipes her tears with a delicate handkerchief. She looks like some nobles.

       "Yeah, little pumpkin, did you get hurt anywhere?" Ask the middle-aged man with a wide mustache. He looks like some kind of noble too. "It is all your fault, you wrench!!" The other guy who looked like my age suddenly kicked the other woman who was hiding at the back. The little girl was pitifully kicked and whimpering at the ground. To be exact, it is a fully malnourished, skinny to the bone and dirty adult woman.

        Is this the maid? Or some kind of slave? "If you hadn't made my sister mad, then she would not be sulking in the forest alone, you whore!!" Wait what? Why does this look familiar? This scene, this character, this place, wait! Hold up! Wait a minute?! Is this the novel that I cherished to death?! The Black Lotus?!

        So that means I am the protagonist's younger sister, Leah and this middle-aged woman is Leah's biological mother; Jessica and that middle-aged man is Leah's father; Duke Falcon and this pitiful looking lady is the protagonist's novel; Lady Selene?!??!??

                 DUN DUNNN!!! (Sfx)

         My god....