Introductions

Fred Weasley II POV

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" Ginny replied without even thinking.

"Grimmauld Place."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am."

Ginny paused for a second, "Are my children with you and safe?"

"Yes." How many goddamn questions do I have to answer?

"Can I talk to James?"

"Can I talk to my mom?"

"Fine." she said and handed the phone to my mother.

"What the fuck did you do, Frederick?"

"Not as much as James."

James looked at me offended, "Why are you throwing me under the bus?!"

"Because my mother is a very scary woman, who I don't want to murder me." I stated.

"So is mine!"

I focused on James, "You screwed yourself over by stealing a time turner, which by the way was in your dad's office."

"You screwed yourself over by being one of my best friends."

I forgot I was on the phone. "So do you want to be on speaker or like a video call or some shit?" said my mom.

"Whatever you want."

She put it on speaker so I assume that is what she wanted. I set up my phone so everybody could hear and then my aunt Ginny got her phone back.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! YOU COULD HAVE HURT SOMEONE! YOU COULD'VE KILLED SOMEONE! YOU COULD HAV-"

"Jeez Mom, calm down." James said, staring at my phone.

"How can I calm down when my son just broke the law and endangered other people?!" Ginny yelled.

Alice spoke, "Um, Ginny?"

"What?" she questioned, annoyed.

"We didn't finish introducing ourselves, can we call you back?"

Ginny hesitated, "Is everybody okay?"

"Yes." I responded.

"Talk to you later." she said and hung up.

We sat in silence for like five minutes until Lily asked James "Why is mom always mad at you?"

"Because she thinks I'm trouble."

"Are you?"

"Depends on what you think trouble is." James eyed Louis, "Did you ever finish introducing yourself?"

"No, where did I end?"

"Uh, you said you were a Gryffindor, eighteen, and your name was Louis. So, who are your parents?" noted Hermione.

"Of course you were paying attention." Louis observed, "My parents are Bill and Fleur. By the way," He looked at Bill, "I'm your youngest." Bill nodded at him.

"Ali-bear, your turn." pestered James.

"I'm gonna beat your ass, Potter." Alice warned James. "I'm Alice Longbottom, Neville's and Hannah's youngest, eighteen and a Gryffindor."

"She's also future Miss James Sirius Potter." James added. Alice looked him dead in the eye and bitch-slapped him. "OW!"

"I'm single."

James started, "I'm am the amazing, astonishing, awesome, handsome, incredible, and-"

"Arrogant." Alice murmured and I had to agree, James was the most arrogant person I knew.

James glared at her, "That isn't what I was gonna say. But, um, I'm James Sirius Potter, seventeen, Gryffindor, and my parents are Harry and Ginny. You probably heard that though."

"You knocked up my sister!" Ron hollered at Harry, while both Harry and Ginny turned beet red.

"Well, three times actually." James said like a smartass.

"What!?" Ron shouted. Everyone from my generation sniggered.

Rox looked at me, "I suppose we should go."

"I suppose." I answered, "I'm Fred Weasley the second, I am seventeen years old, and a Gryffindor."

"I am Roxanne," she pointed to Fred, "His twin sister and I am also a Gryffindor. Our parents are George Weasley and Angelina Johnson."

"You stole my girlfriend!" Fred yelled.

"She isn't your girlfriend." George replied.

"Who's next?" asked Ginny.

I looked back at Lucy and the Scamander twins, "You three?"

Lucy hesitated, "Sure. I am Lucy Weasley, fourteen, a Hufflepuff, and my parents are Percy Weasley and Audrey, she is a muggle."

Lorcan jumped up to introduce himself while his twin brother, Lysander slowly stood, "Hi, I'm Lorcan Scamander and this is Lysander, my twin brother we're fourteen, I am a Hufflepuff and he is a Ravenclaw, and our parents are Luna Lovegood and Rolf Scamander."

"Lysander will warm up eventually." mouthed Amanda and some nodded their heads. James looked at his brother. Albus glared at him but still stood up.

"I'm Al Potter, thir-"

"Full name Al." James urged with a smirk on his face.

Al gave him a death stare, "Fine, I'm Albus Severus Potter, thirteen, and a Slytherin. My parents are Harry and Ginny."

"Why would I name my kid after that git?!" Harry snapped.

Ron stared at him in disbelief, "You're a Slytherin?!"

Albus sank down into his chair like he wanted to disappear. "Hey! Both of you shut it. He didn't choose to be in Slytherin and there is nothing wrong with it." Amanda barked from my left. "Alright. Now if you shit talk again, I might have to beat your asses."

"Amanda." I coughed.

She looked at me then Harry and Ron "Sorry. Uh, Scorp or Rose go."

"I'm Scorpius Malfoy, also thirteen, and a Slytherin. Draco and Astoria Greengrass are my parents." He glanced at Rose like he was telling her to go.

Rose examined him then stood up, "My name is Rose Weasley. I am thirteen and a Gryfindor. My parents are Ron and Hermione."

"I knew it!" Harry proclaimed as both Ron and Hermione looked at each other and started blushing.

"Hey, Lils and Hugo it's your turn," called James.

"Ok, um," Lily gazed at everyone then said, "I'm Lily Luna Potter, eight years-old so I am not at Hogwarts. My parents are Harry and Ginny."

"I am Hugo Weasley, eight years-old, and my parents are Ron and Hermione Weasley."

After a moment of silence Grandma Molly asked, "Is that everybody?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Are you sure?" George questioned.

"Yes." I answered again, "James, can you call your mom?"

"Why me?"

"Because it's your fault we're here and she's your mom."

"I don't want to but I will." James said.

"Thank you." I replied